Outotec provides leading technologies and services for the Sustainable use of Earth’s natural resources. As the global leader in minerals and metals processing technology, we have developed many breakthrough technologies over the decades for our customers in metals and mining industry. We also provide innovative solutions for industrial water treatment, the utilization of alternative energy sources and the chemical industry. Outotec shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. www.outotec.com
At Outotec we are passionate about building innovative and sustainable solutions that fulfill world’s growing need for natural resources. We are continuously entering new markets and businesses, which creates interesting opportunities for personal and professional growth in our multinational work environment.
Outotec Operational Excellence is now looking for Application Service Manager to SAP Access management and integrations. You will report to Director, Delivery, Finance and HR Applications and work at Outotec’s head office in Espoo, Finland.
As Application Service Manager, SAP Access management and integrations, you will:
- Be responsible for Outotec SAP Application services focusing into SAP Access mgmt and integrations
- Be responsible for Authorization and Integration concepts
- Be responsible for Solution Manager platform
- Address topics and changes related to the Service towards AMS provider from Outotec side
- Address and correct any service performances issues, whether on service or individual level related to Outotec
- Validate and approve agreed reports, invoices and other deliverables in due time
- Provide feedback to the AMS provider’s Service Manager
- Resolve and escalate any disagreements or issues related to SOW or the Service
To succeed, you will need:
- Good understanding of business process performance and end user satisfaction requirements related to own application area IT services
- Good understanding of SAP landscape roadmaps
- Good understanding of SAP architecture
- Vendor management experience
- Good communication skills and team player attitude
We offer you a position in the team responsible for Outotec Digital Application Services with interesting tasks, providing you an excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in a dynamic, international environment.
In this position you will have the opportunity to be involved in our SAP development. Outotec SAP area Solution roadmap development items:
- Employee central (planned for 2019)
- Concur (planned for 2019)
- S4 migration analysis (planned for 2019)
- S4 Hana transformation (planned for 2020)
Outotec SAP is already on Hana dB platform since 2017.
Positions does not require extensive traveling.
For further information, please contact HRS Advisors consultant Pia Paavilainen, tel. +358 50 305 9217 or Jenny Blom, tel. +358 40 757 4348. To apply, please complete the application form at the web pages www.hrsadvisors.fi and submit your CV and application with your salary request by November 25th, 2018.