Glaston Corporation is a frontrunner in glass processing technologies and services. We respond globally to the most demanding glass processing needs of the architectural, solar, appliance and automotive industries. Additionally, we utilise emerging technologies that integrate intelligence and sustainability to glass. We are committed to providing our clients with both the best know-how and the latest technologies in glass processing. Glaston’s shares (GLA1V) are listed on NASDAQ Helsinki Ltd. Further information www.glaston.net
Our business is growing and we are looking for two
to join our Automation Team in Tampere, Finland.
As an Automation Engineer in Glaston you are responsible for PLC programming (Siemens) and designing for Glaston’s safety glass machines. Your job also includes program testing and supporting our inside and outside customers in automation related issues. The work is mainly carried out in Finland, but sometimes you need to travel to our customers’ sites around the world.
To succeed in this job, you have:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience of PLC programming (Siemens)
- Knowledge of Simatic Manager and/or TIA Portal, WinCC
- Knowledge of Wonderware Intouch is a benefit
- Masters´s or Bachelor´s Degree in automation engineering or similar field
- Great problem-solving skills
- Customer-oriented mindset and “can do” attitude
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and in Finnish
- Good teamwork and co-operation skills
- Willingness to travel globally
We offer you an interesting and permanent position with good job benefits. You will have challenging tasks in an international business environment and you really get a chance to develop your technology skills and see concrete results of your work. World´s highest buildings are made by using our latest technology in glass processing. You will work with a great team with a great team spirit. We will offer your good opportunities for competence and career development. Meet some of our people at Glaston.net/careers and check more reasons why to join us.
For further information please call HRS Advisors, Tarja Kohtamäki 0400 797 453. Send your application with salary request no later than 22nd of April.