Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. The group has some 25 000 employees in more than 35 countries, and is publicly listed on the Helsinki and Stockholm stock exchanges. In 2016, group sales totaled EUR 9.8 billion and operational EBIT EUR 884 million.
We are now looking for a Business Controller for the Group Business Controlling team. The location will be Kanavaranta, Helsinki.
The work covers a wide range of controlling, analyzing & reporting tasks and ownership of group management accounting tool (Hyperion).
• Maintain the management accounting reporting structure (both short and long term) in the financial systems in order to provide all needed data for the management. The structure needs to be flexible for organizational changes.
• Work closely with all parts of the organization, challenge the Divisions and follow-up actual performance against set targets (KPI follow-up)
• Assist in harmonizing business controlling in Stora Enso across Divisions and Functions
• Regular competitor benchmarking analyses comparing business performance
• Support interim and annual reporting
• Ad hoc analyses to main stakeholders
• Lead and participate specific projects
• Participate in mergers & acquisitions or divestment projects according to business needs.
• MSc Degree in Economics or a relevant professional qualification (e.g. MBA)
• At least 3 years of experience in business controlling and finance area in a global group environment
• Knowledge of IFRS, Group reporting, consolidation and accounting processes
• Performance oriented and ability to always deliver against set targets and deadlines
• Proactively analyzing the numbers and providing financial scenarios, cause-and-effect analysis to support strategic work and decision making
• Flexible team player, with proactive and business minded attitude and ability to take responsibility
• Experience in using Oracle/Hyperion is a must and SAP FICO modules are valued as well as interest in using/learning relevant business/operational tools (e.g. SAP BW, Sales systems, Mill production systems)
• Strong communication skills both verbally and written in English; other language skills are an asset.
For more information, please contact Pia Paavilainen tel. +358 50 3059 217 at HRS Advisors Oy. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with your salary request by May 17, 2017.