LM-Instruments Oy is developing, manufacturing and marketing instruments and other products for dental professionals. The company is located in Parainen, Finland with subsidiary in Nynäshamn, Sweden. Over 80 % of the production is exported to more than 50 countries. LM is a part of the Finnish medical corporation Planmeca Group. www.lm-dental.com.
Business Development Manager (Dental Tracking System)
We are looking for an ambitious, efficient and structured person to strengthen our sales team in Parainen. The key responsibilities will be to open the doors, ramp up the sales and the delivery processes on international market. Business Development Manager will be building long-term partnerships for our new innovative system for dental clinic use. The system includes software and hardware elements with ongoing development, customization and integration. Target customers are globally leading dental institutions and largest private dental clinics.
Ideal candidate’s profile
- Sc. or M.Sc. degree in technical engineering or equivalent with knowledge of custom software development and/ or integration
- Experience in international software or IT system sales
- Understanding of RFID systems, logistics and/ or medical sales
- Fluent command of English, preferably Finnish and/ or other languages
- Willingness to travel internationally and ability to build long term customer relationships
- Result-driven and self-initiative mindset combined with flexible team player capabilities
- Challenging and varied job with personal growth opportunities
- International working environment in a growing and profitable SME
- High-end innovative dental products with global competitive edge
- Support from the R&D, sales and marketing team locally and from Planmeca on group level
- Competitive salary and benefits
For more information, please contact HRS Advisors consultant Seija Raesola email@example.com tel. +358 40 775 6150. Please submit your application with salary request as soon as possible or latest 28th of September, 2016.Apply here