Eltel is a leading Northern European provider of technical services for critical infrastructure networks – Infranets – in the segments of Power, Communication and Other, with operations throughout the Nordics, Poland and Germany. The group provides a broad and integrated range of services, spanning from maintenance and upgrade services to project deliveries, and has a diverse contract portfolio and a growing customer base of large network owners. In 2016, Eltel net sales amounted to EUR 1.4 billion. Eltel has approximately 8,400 employees and is publicly listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
We are now looking for a
to join our Group Controlling team in Vallikallio, Espoo.
Main responsibilities of this position are:
- Updating and developing of various management reports
- Participating in budgeting and forecasting as well as in preparing annual and interim reports
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis for management needs
- Participation in the development of reporting tools and financial processes
- Having a significant role in supporting and instructing the business units in management reporting
The position requires an experienced professional that is highly organized, responsive and has the ability to handle and manage multiple tasks while producing accurate and timely results. We are looking for a person who has hands-on attitude, strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work and execute within an international environment. The person hired will work in co-operation with management, business units and financial department and reports to Chief Group Controller.
To succeed in this position the person will need:
- Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration or other relevant education
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of group reporting principles
- Accounting and IFRS skills are a benefit
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in English
We are looking for an extrovert team player who takes initiative and is able to take care of his/her own responsibility area independently. You are analytical and want to develop processes and ways of working further.
We offer an independent and development-oriented task in a professional team and in an open-minded international working environment.
For more information, please contact Maiju Kangas, tel. +358 50 302 7185 or Pia Paavilainen, tel. +358 50 305 9217 at HRS Advisors Oy. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with your salary request by January 31st, 2017