FRF is a privately owned Risk Management Company providing services in Europe, Africa and Asia. Established in 2011, FRF is one of the leading high-end Security Risk Management Services providers and has extensive experience operating in risk-areas around the world. FRF also offers a full range of information gathering, assessment & analysis, planning, and training services.
This position is based in Espoo and no travelling is required. This position will be key in FRF’s commercial and professional agenda. The role will be a major part of FRF’s agenda to grow to the next level and become an industry leading medium size Risk Management consultancy company. The position will have an active role in taking control of the company numbers and support the commercial agenda by owning the business numbers, company materials and organizing the whole group set up in our markets.
The position reports to the CEO, who is in charge of the company’s P&L, commercial side and strategic planning. The employee’s main tasks are in finance, reporting and keeping the company’s records and material up to date and well perceived by all interest groups. The role will be a key solution for building the structure for the company, since the growth speed has been fast since start in 2011.
This position is new in the company and it offers a lot of potential to the right person, who will commit to supporting the company’s growth.
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
- Cash management and treasury aspects
- Oversee the financial operations of group companies and foreign operations
- Oversee payroll and employee benefit plans
- Oversee/Manage legal and tax aspects (with third parties).
- Implement operational best practices
- IT purchasing and management to outsourced partner
- Showing extensive finance or accounting experience
- Demonstrating management skills
- Being proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Obtaining financial modeling experience
- Structured ways of working due to the various tasks needed to support Company growth. Must be able to keep track of documents for the group.
- Understands our discreet nature of business and is a suitable person for Risk Management Consulting
The candidate Group Controller should have a master’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience.
5+ years of experience from similar posts in international organisations or organisations operating also abroad.
Fluency in written and oral English language is mandatory.
FRF group’s language is English.
Interested? For more information, please contact Roope Ruokonen, tel. +358105260620 CEO at FRF 7.3. between 10-12 o’clock, 12.3. between 10-12 o’clock. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with your salary request by March 19th, 2018.