We are now looking for a
Development Manager, HR
to Neste’s Renewable Products business area’s global HR team.
Your part in Neste Journey
In this role you will have direct impact on Neste’s Renewable Growth strategy implementation by developing organizational capabilities across renewables value chain. You will lead and contribute in development projects, create concepts and solutions to leaders, Business HR and for Renewable Products (RP) globally in selected strategic projects and capability areas.
The key responsibility of the role is translating strategic targets into capability development and change projects, project planning and leadership, execution, follow-thru with measuring impact and project success.
Projects may vary from organization design, contribution to M&A and integration projects, process & tool implementation, skill & competency development, leadership development to cultural and way of working transformation. You will be responsible for simultaneously leading various development projects and contributing strategic initiatives as HR representative.
Keys to success among the pioneers
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is:
- An ability to translate strategic targets and initiatives into capability development and change projects and actions
- Deep expertise in capability development with co-operative and consultative working approach also in co-operation with external partners
- Evidence on M&A and integration experience, leading successful organizational culture development and change management initiatives
- Holistic thinker with ability to take strategic plans into operational implementation
- Superior in interpersonal, facilitation and teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- A Master’s degree
- Broad experience in demanding development work and contribution to business transformation in relevant industry
We have a continuous enthusiasm of development. We believe in people who find new ways to do things and who are team players – people for whom safety and sustainability are parts of their professional skills. We value every individual.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The role is located in the Espoo headquarters and reports to Director, Business HR, Renewable Products Satu Nyström.
For further information, please contact HRS Advisors, Tarja Kohtamäki, tel. +358 400 797 453.To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with salary request by December 14th, 2018.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination that includes a drug test. Security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to leave its children a healthier planet. To succeed in this, we create responsible choices, every day – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 5,000 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world cleaner.