Outotec develops leading technologies and services for the sustainable use of Earth’s natural resources. Our 4,000 top experts are driven by each customer’s unique challenges across the world. Outotec’s comprehensive offering creates the best value for our customers in the mining, metal, energy, and chemical industries. Outotec shares are listed on NASDAQ Helsinki. At Outotec we are passionate about building innovative and sustainable solutions that fulfill world’s growing need for natural resources. We are continuously entering new markets and businesses, which creates interesting opportunities for personal and professional growth in our multinational work environment.
Services Business Unit is strengthening its presence in the front line. Increasing customer facing resources base is critical to our business growth and profitability. We are seeking an experienced leader to take ownership of Long Term Service Agreement (LTSA) based sales development in Europe North Africa, Eurasia and Middle East. Together with the Market Area professionals, you will be building the contractual business all the way from lead development to winning the cases, supporting the Market Area teams as well as leading selected sales cases in both Solution Lead and Customer Lead role. Your key performance indicators will be agreement-based order intake, sales margin, overall funnel development, conversion rate, customer satisfaction and progress in sales compliance metrics activities. You will report to VP, Regional Business Management in Services Business Unit.
As Director, Long Term Service Agreement (LTSA), you will:
- Deliver profitable growth for the agreement-based business in the region.
- Find, develop and capture LTSA opportunities together with the Market Area teams
- Be the Champion for the agreement-based business who builds business in the Market Areas, with the Market Areas
- Be responsible for leading sales cases for complex solution offerings targeting to long term agreement
- Plan, develop and implement life-cycle services during capex sales and project delivery phase
- Act in Customer or Solution Lead role depending on the Market Area competence levels
- Tailor and structure offerings based on customer needs, ensure proper documentation and sharing good practices between BLs and Market Areas
- Ensure value co-creation, value proposition and win plans are effectively done with the customer
- Ensure timely progress and high-quality documentation of the sales case from lead to proposal and negotiations
- Understand the market trends and customer needs, actively screen and develop opportunities in the region
- Coach and train Market Area service sales teams in offerings and ways to sell. Constantly seek and share best practices among the Market Areas
- Ensure compliance with sales process, proposal and risk management procedures
- Participate actively in long term service agreement development work
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Proven ability in value selling, agreement structuring and deal closing
- Strong understanding of industrial asset performance management
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work with others in a matrix from a range of cultures within a diverse political, economic, technical and social environment
- To be role model in sales and sales management, including use of CRM and other global tools
- Solid industry / business understanding with strong customer focus and experience in Services business
- Leadership, resourcing, competence development and decision-making skills to be applied in virtual team setting
- Influencing, empowerment and delegation skills
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Good common knowledge of Outotec’s full portfolio
- Willingness and desire to continuous personal learning
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in a global business environment with excellent possibilities to develop your personal and professional skills. Your office location will ideally be in Espoo, Finland. To be effective in this position you will also be expected to spend time travelling and meeting our customers and other stakeholders.
For further information, please contact HRS Advisors consultant Antti Lahtinen +358407718886. To apply, please complete the application form at the web pages www.hrsadvisors.fi and submit your CV and application with your salary request by 3rd of February.