Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. The group has some 25 000 employees in more than 35 countries, and is publicly listed on the Helsinki and Stockholm stock exchanges. In 2016, group sales totaled EUR 9.8 billion and operational EBIT EUR 884 million.
We are looking for a development-oriented leader to join our Finance Delivery team. The location is Helsinki head office.
You will be responsible for leading and developing OtC teams and processes ensuring efficient and effective service delivery. You’ll steer and drive OtC operations, continuous improvement and manage outsourcing vendor relations, in order to maintain compliance with high quality service and reporting requirements. You will identify new ways of improving OtC services and creating, developing processes and guidelines as well as coordinating implementation work globally. In addition to Accounts Receivables activities also the Master Data Management as well as the Cash and Payment services are under your leadership. As a Process Director, you own Accounts Receivable control framework. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders ensuring effective communication across functions and divisions. The person will be part of Finance Delivery management team.
- University degree in Accounting or other relevant field of expertise
- Excellent knowledge of OtC processes, including end-to-end OtC concepts and processes
- Knowledge of Credit Management & Sales operations
- Basic understanding of IFRS
- Business and result oriented mindset with understanding of value creation
- Experience and skills to manage and steer processes, external service providers and resolve complex problems
- Ability to have strategic view up to 2-3 years from the present
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Leadership skills and passion to coach and develop talented people and able to build relationships between teams
- Advanced experience with SAP and MS Excel
- Experience in shared services and lean management is considered an advantage
For more information, please contact Pia Paavilainen tel. +358 50 3059 217 at HRS Advisors Oy. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with your salary request by May 17, 2017.