LM-Instruments Oy is developing, manufacturing and marketing instruments and other products for dental professionals. The company is located in Parainen, Finland with subsidiary in Nynäshamn, Sweden. Over 85 % of the production is exported to more than 60 countries. LM is a part of the Finnish medical corporation Planmeca Group. www.lm-dental.com.
Export Sales Manager (APAC/CIS)
We are looking for an ambitious, efficient and socially skilled person to strengthen our sales team in Parainen. As an Export Sales Manager, you are responsible for sales, customer relationships and marketing activities in the APAC/CIS territory. You will train and coach our local distributors and customers. You will fulfil local needs for sales support materials. You will use your expertise to search and kick-off new business opportunities and market segments in APAC/CIS area. Attending local and global exhibitions and customer events is also an important part of your job.
To be successful in this position, you need to have
- Sc. or M.Sc. degree in economics, technical engineering or health technology
- Experience in international sales / key account management /distributor network management
- Fluent command of English – Chinese and/or Japanese language skills are an asset
- Willingness to travel internationally and ability to create and develop long term customer relationships
- Result-driven and self-initiative mindset combined with cultural knowledge and excellent networking abilities
We offer you a challenging position in a team of professionals working at well established, growing and developing international health tech company. Possibility to work with high-end innovative dental products with global competitive edge.
For more information, please contact HRS Advisors consultant Rainer Carpelan tel. +358 40 5533 759. To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV including salary claim via the link below at the latest 17th December 2017.