Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil-based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. The group has some 25 000 employees in more than 35 countries and is publicly listed on the Helsinki and Stockholm stock exchanges. In 2016, group sales totaled EUR 9.8 billion and operational EBIT EUR 884 million.
We are now looking for a Global Travel Manager to join our Finance team. The location is Helsinki, Kanavaranta.
GLOBAL TRAVEL MANAGER
- Travel manager will be the process owner for Travel Management end-to-end process, including overall responsibility for travel-related issues in global level
- Process coordination, development, support and reporting
- Main contact and escalation point in operational topics towards the suppliers
- Travel Policy & Guideline compliance controlling and maintenance with policy owner (HR)
- Travel Safety issues handling in co-operation with Group Safety organization (OHS)
- Support in Global Business Travel Insurance topics
- Supplier contract negotiations and performance management together with Group Sourcing
- Travel Expense process and system development in co-operation with Travel Expense team
- Internal and external stakeholder co-operation (e.g. HR, IT, Finance, Safety, Assistant network, Authorities, Suppliers)
- Periodical Travel Management reporting to key stakeholders
- MSc. Degree or equivalent, and a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience, such as managing travel operations/programs
- Thorough knowledge of travel industry operations is preferred, including the management of and negotiations with travel service providers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Finnish and Swedish is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent team player and networker, yet an independent worker with a vision to build up this role
- Understanding of global perspective and how different countries and cultures function
- Experience in Travel Expense and Travel Online Booking Tools
- Experience in cost controlling and budgeting
In addition, we expect the global travel manager to have good knowledge of managing the whole travel process and bringing clarity and vision to how it will be managed. The person should have firm experience in managing the travel policies and processes globally.
For more information, please contact Maiju Kangas, +358 50 302 7185, HRS Advisors Oy. To apply, please submit your CV and application with your salary request by November 10th, 2017.