Dovre Group is a global provider of project management services. Dovre Group has two business areas: Project Personnel and Consulting. Dovre Group has offices in Canada, Finland, Norway, Russia, Singapore, the UAE and the US, and employs about 500 people worldwide. Dovre Group is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki (symbol: DOV1V). Company website www.dovregroup.com.
Dovre Group is now looking for a Group Financial Controller to be responsible for the consolidation of the Dovre Group for both internal and external purposes. You will work closely with people responsible for the financial reporting of Dovre Group’s subsidiaries abroad as well as accounting service provider in Finland. In addition, you will support Consulting business unit in Finland in the invoicing and other accounting & reporting processes. You will also be responsible for the Group’s intercompany reconciliation as well as preparing the intercompany invoices.
Dovre Group will implement a new consolidation system in 2018 and you would be the key member of the project team.
We are looking for a finance professional with following qualifications:
- You have M.Sc. or equivalent and a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a similar role comprising financial reporting duties and developing financial processes
- You have experience in consolidation, i.e. equity reconciliation and/or cash flow statements
- You have experience in software implementation project, preferable a consolidation system
- You want to learn details of a software and develop the use of the software further
- Experience in IFRS is a definite plus, and if not, you want to develop your IFRS knowledge
- You are proficient in written and spoken English and fluent in Finnish.
- You are eager to learn, have great cooperation skills and you are proactive and take initiative.
- Knowledge in NetSuite accounting software is an advantage
We offer you an interesting and challenging role in a publicly listed company. You would be part of small and competent finance team and would report to CFO. As a Group Financial Controller, you will be in the center of developing the financial processes of the Group.
Our office is currently in Olari, Espoo, but we will move to new location in Espoo or Helsinki during 2018.
Interested? For more information, please contact Pia Paavilainen, tel. +358 503 059 217 at HRS Advisors Oy. To apply, please complete the application form at the web pages www.hrsadvisors.fi and submit your CV and application with your salary request by January 10th, 2018.