Picosun is a leading supplier of high-quality Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) thin film coating solutions for industries and R&D. Picosun most advanced ALD technology enables the industrial leap into the future, with turn-key production solutions and unmatched expertise in the field. Today, PICOSUN™ ALD equipment are in daily manufacturing use in numerous major industries around the world. Picosun HQ is based in Finland, with subsidiaries in Europe, North America, Singapore, Taiwan, China, and Japan, and a world-wide sales and support network. Picosun unconfirmed revenue during previous fiscal year, ended in September 2018, was 26 Mio. Number of employees 86.
Picosun is growing fast, and we are constantly seeking new people to enforce our highly motivated and skillful organization. We offer you a challenging and versatile role in a dynamic, rapidly-developing high-tech company with innovative spirit.
Group Financial Controller
An excellent opportunity has opened for an experienced finance professional to join our Group Finance team. In the Group Financial Controller role, you will be responsible for the overall Financial Accounting operations and continuous development of the function in the Picosun group. You will report to CFO.
- Overall management of Financial accounting, Taxation, and Internal Controls
- Perform high end accounting activities
- Ensure quality of financial data, and compliance with IFRS and local accounting standards
- Ensure correct, consistent, complete and timely delivery of financial closings
- Consolidation of the Group companies’ financials and preparation of financial reports
- Liase with Outsourced Finance partners in Finland and subsidiary locations; coordinate activities, support and provide solutions on queries
- Develop and implement group-wide Financial instructions and relevant internal controls
- Manage external audits and reporting to authorities
- Overall coordination and advice to the business and management on finance and tax related matters Participate implementation and deployment of new processes, systems and standards
- Genuine interest and 5+ years working experience in finance positions
- Sc. (Econ.) or hold of a relevant professional qualification in Finance
- Experience in group level accounting and consolidation
- Good knowledge of Accounting standards e.g. IFRS, FAS and Tax legislation
- Good understanding of internal controls
- Strong planning, organizing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and willingness for continuous development
- Proactive, target driven way of working and passion for getting things done
- Good team working, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- Ability to work in different cultures and create relationships with various stakeholders
For more information, please contact Tiina Heiniö, tel. +358 50 366 9061 (Nov 30th at 9-11) or Toni Koskinen tel. +358 40 742 7525/ Pia Paavilainen, tel. +358 50 305 9217 at HRS Advisors. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with a salary request by December the 9th, 2018.