Eltel is a leading Northern European provider of technical services for critical infrastructure networks – Infranets – in the segments of Power, Communication and Other, with operations throughout the Nordics, Poland and Germany. The group provides a broad and integrated range of services, spanning from maintenance and upgrade services to project deliveries, and has a diverse contract portfolio and a growing customer base of large network owners. In 2017, Eltel’s net sales amounted to EUR 1.3 billion. The current number of employees is approximately 8,000. Since February 2015, Eltel AB is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Find out more about us at www.eltelnetworks.com
We are now looking for a
GROUP TAX MANAGER
to join our Group Finance Organization in Vallikallio, Espoo.
Main responsibilities in this position are:
• Setting-up and maintenance of Group tax policies and instructions
• Optimisation of group legal and financing structures
• Steering and coordination of transfer pricing and transfer pricing documentation processes within the Group
• Coordination of tax compliance within the Group
• IFRS tax reporting
• Following the development of local and international tax rules and initiating related actions
• Giving in-house tax advisory for business operations (e.g. cross-border projects, permanent establishments)
• Mapping and controlling of tax risks, in cooperation with Group Internal Control function
• Managing tax audits within the Group
• Supporting Group Shared Services function (tax trainings etc.)
• Presenting Group tax issues for the CFO team and the top management
To succeed in this position the person will need:
• Master of Laws or/and Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration
• About 3-5 years’ experience from tax consultancy or from an in-house tax function of a multinational entity
• Capability to work proactively and independently, drive to actively cooperate with internal and external stakeholders
• Problem solving and decision making capacity – anticipating, initiating and resolving issues
• Hands on type of person with analytical and organised working style and natural attention to accuracy
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent spoken and written communication skills in English
• Ability to travel
We are looking for a person who has hands-on attitude with the ability to work and execute within an international environment. The person reports to Group Accounting Director.
For more information, please contact Pia Paavilainen, tel. +358 50 305 9217 at HRS Advisors Oy. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with your salary request by June the 11th, 2017.