Are you an experienced and passionate HR professional who wants to increase a company’s success by developing, implementing, and maintaining HR policies and employment practices?
Our Client is looking for a
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, Finland
We have ca. 600 employees in three different locations. As a member of the Finnish Management Team and European HR Team, you will have two HR Specialists working on your team and you will report to the European HR Director. Your location is in Tampere.
- Manage the HR Function in Finland (HR, Payroll, Learning & Development) and ensure that HR is operating in the most effective and efficient way in the delivery of HR and business objectives.
- Implement HR Strategy, Corporate Policies and Procedures
- Implement and coordinate talent management processes, ensuring that talent is identified and developed in the appropriate way
- Manage industrial relations
- Ensures compliance with national and local legal requirements, will anticipate new legislation, enforce adherence to requirements, advise management on actions required
- Supports / advices management on organisation design and structures to ensure the most effective organisation
- Manage the compensation and benefits structure for employees in line with Group Policy
- Manage HR systems and processes and ensure they are fit for purpose and are delivering what is required
- The job holder must carry out the role of business partner and act as a driving force for improvement in business processes
Required experience and competencies
- University degree; human resources management, law or similar
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- A relevant professional experience and track record of success in local / international human resources management within medium / large industrial corporations. More than 6 years of professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of local legislation and common law related to employee’s issues
Please Apply by 25th of October.