LM-Instruments Oy is developing, manufacturing and marketing instruments and other products for dental professionals. LM-Dental was established in 1973 and has 70 employees in Finland, Sweden and the USA. The company is located in Parainen, Finland with a subsidiary in Nynäshamn, Sweden. Over 80% of the production is exported to more than 50 countries. LM is a part of the Finnish medical corporation Planmeca Group. See more at www.lm-dental.com and http://www.planmeca.com/Software/.
Java Software Developer
We are looking for an ambitious, efficient and dynamic person with good social skills and team spirit to strengthen our development team in Parainen. As a Java Software Developer you will, together with the team, be responsible for developing and customizing our Dental Tracking System (see: http://www.dentaltracking.com/) and you will be able to put yourself in all the roles included in a devops mentality. Some customer interaction will also happen every now and then. Dental Tracking System includes software and hardware elements with ongoing development, customization and integration. Our customers are globally leading dental institutions and largest private dental clinics.
An ideal candidate’s profile includes:
- Sc. or M.Sc. degree with knowledge of Java EE, good coding practices, Linux server administration, and system design.
- Earlier experience with Vaadin framework and relational databases
- Solution driven and self-initiative mindset combined with flexible team player capabilities
- Strong desire to deliver high quality code, succeed and positive attitude
- Fluent spoken and written English communication skills, preferably in Finnish, too
- Drive to develop yourself as a professional
Additional experience we appreciate is
- Knowledge about RESTful services
- Orchestration and configuration management in cloud environments
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- RFID knowledge
What we offer
- Challenging and varied job with personal authentic growth opportunities
- An amazing team with startup spirit and an innovative product
- Support from the team locally and from the group level
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Strong and sustainably growing organization with a good financial standing
- Job that combines systematical software, health technology and hi-tech
For more information please contact to HRS Advisors Viivi Naatula +358 44 373 2003. We are expecting your application letter and CV including salary request by November 11
About Dental Tracking System
The LM-Dental DTS-system is a disruptive innovation that provides universities and other large educational and clinical institutions a new and unique IoT-solution for monitoring and optimizing asset management, operations and cost efficiency as well as for bringing world class effectiveness into dental education. DTS has been developed since 2012 and has been successfully installed at universities in Europe and the USA. With the increasing number of customer projects, we are strengthening our software team in order to implement solutions that meet the expectations of our customers. As the leader in ergonomics, metallurgy and thin film coatings, LM-Dental has a strong position in the dental market and DTS is an important focus area for future growth.