Annalect helps clients utilize data, technology, advanced analytics, and media expertise to power data driven marketing strategies. We are a part of Omnicom Media Group, a world-leading marketing and media service company with more than 15.000 specialists working in 103 countries. In Finland, Annalect works closely and shares office space with our media agencies ToinenPHD and OMD Finland, and digital marketing agency Ainoa Resolution. This year, we been the driving force behind the global clients such as P&G, AT&T, Volkswagen and McDonald’s joining the Omnicom roster. Locally, we empower the likes of Paulig, Ikea, Cloetta, Stockmann, Kone, Marimekko, Veho, DNA, and Bayer. Last year, Annalect was chosen as the ”Smart Data Agency of the Year” by I-Com.
Passionate for marketing and behavior analytics? Good, we are looking for you to strengthen our team in Helsinki
Manager, Advanced Analytics
We are looking for a new hire to lead and work hands-on on customer projects in our Advanced Analytics team. A practical understanding of statistical methods and mathematical modeling is required. We value experience beyond technical qualifications in marketing, consulting, and BI environments, as well as good interpersonal and project management skills honed in multi-project environments.
This position entails managing, carrying out, and communicating advanced analytics projects and processes that shape the marketing and media strategies of our clients. We are looking for someone who can understand the business needs of our clients and leverage our tools or custom solutions to deliver business-critical insights and analysis.
The role requires proven hands-on experience in applying statistical and analytical methods and modeling tools to solving real-world business and marketing challenges. You will benefit from a broad blend of marketing, research, data, and technology understanding.
Exact responsibilities are dependent on seniority, background and interest of the person, but here are a few examples:
- Provide sales support for agencies on advanced analytics projects
- Conceptualise and manage client solutions projects across several disciplines; including e.g. media optimization, marketing strategy, analytics and research
- Carry out multi-source data analysis and form client recommendations as a project manager in agile consulting and development projects
- Participate in local and international product development of next-generation modelling and analysis tools
- Develop in-depth expertise on the quickly evolving analytics and data science landscape, with subject matter expertise in one or more of the following areas: econometric analysis, blending multi-party data, machine learning & AI, data visualization, strategic marketing, media management and campaign tactics, qualitative and quantitative research
- 2–10+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with econometrics and/or media mix modeling
- Experience working in a consulting or marketing development environment is highly desirable, though not required
- The ability to independently manage multiple projects in a rapidly changing environment
- Analytical mindset with knowledge and passion for marketing, data, and technology
- Creative thinker that is willing to challenge the norm to improve product offerings
- Proactive individual with strong problem solving skills, a positive attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in Finnish and English; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the professional attributes required to work with C-suite teams
- A Master’s degree with excellent academic performance
Great Place to Work
- Forward-thinking company working with fresh tech
- Communal breakfast & snacks catering
- Expert organization and flat hierarchy
- Laid-back & loved office space in Sörnäinen
- Feels like a startup, comes with Omnicom muscles
- Rapid deployment in interesting client projects
- Build the future of marketing and advertising
- Great employee satisfaction: rated 4,4 out of 5
- Weekly training opportunities
We’re growing extremely fast and now offering a truly unique opportunity for a marketing and analytics minded manager with a strong business acumen. The marketing industry is in a data and technology-driven disruption and Annalect is one of the most agile players in the middle of this (welcome) change, both globally, as well as here in Finland. With us, you will enjoy good and competitivity benefits and start-up like culture.
For more information, please contact Joonas Kokko tel. +358 400 399 825 at HRS Advisors Oy. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with your salary request by September, 9. 2017.