Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. We employ some 25 000 people in more than 35 countries, and our sales in 2016 were EUR 9.8 billion. Stora Enso shares are listed on the Helsinki and Stockholm stock exchanges.
We are now looking for a candidate to a newly established position within Finance Delivery Purchase-to-Pay process team. The location will be Tallinn.
MANAGER, PURCHASE-TO-PAY OPERATIONS
Key tasks of the position:
PtP Operations Manager will be responsible for Finance Delivery Helpdesk, Accounts Payable Competence team and In-house Accounts Payable team. You will be responsible for the personnel, their daily operational tasks, service levels and quality. You will be managing the respective teams to provide high quality and effective customer service according to internal customer requirements. You are also responsible for driving continuous process development and are accountable for operational process performance, process quality and cost efficiency.
It will be your continuous task to manage, improve and follow up customer relations, with an aim to maintain compliance with high quality service standards and reporting requirements set by our stakeholders. This will include proactive collaboration with relevant process related parties e.g. Suppliers, Business Units, Divisions, Sourcing, Internal Audit, Treasury, Group Tax Services, external Auditors etc.
You will be reporting directly to Process Director, PtP.
Essential skills and experience:
• University degree in Finance & Accounting or another relevant faculty
• Understanding of fundamental financial principles
• Proven track record of successful leadership
• Sense of urgency and accountability
• Good problem identification and resolution skills
• Good analytical skills with high level numeric accuracy
• Adaptability to changing objectives and priorities in multitasking environment
• Business and result oriented working style with understanding of value creation
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
• Collaborative approach and confidence in working in a matrix environment
• Ability to make complex ideas or situations clear, simple and easy to understand
• Earlier working experience from Shared Service organization and Finance processes
• Good technical skills and experience e.g. in SAP, Excel, Word etc.
About Finance Delivery function:
Stora Enso Finance Delivery global organization is dedicated to managing and steering reliable in-house and outsourced financial services for Stora Enso Group entities. It’s geographically diverse in-house team of 150 people and has been set up in three process towers, aligned with the end-to-end financial processes (Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Order-to-Cash), and a team of In-house Operations.
For more information, please contact Pia Paavilainen tel. +358 50 3059 217 at HRS Advisors Oy. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with your salary request by May 21, 2017.