Outotec provides leading technologies and services for the Sustainable use of Earth’s natural resources. As the global leader in minerals and metals processing technology, we have developed many breakthrough technologies over the decades for our customers in metals and mining industry. We also provide innovative solutions for industrial water treatment, the utilization of alternative energy sources and the chemical industry. Outotec shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. www.outotec.com
At Outotec we are passionate about building innovative and sustainable solutions that fulfill world’s growing need for natural resources. We are continuously entering new markets and businesses, which creates interesting opportunities for personal and professional growth in our multinational work environment.
We are currently seeking a Process Manager to join our Finance and Control Organization and be responsible for operations and performance of PtP process. We are looking for a customer-oriented leader with a good understanding of business targets, end to end processes and accounting principles. Essential is that you have a hands-on attitude and a genuine interest in operative processes. The location is Espoo.
As Process Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the operations and performance of PtP process across all SSC locations including Accounts Payable, Payments and Intra Group Accounting
- Manage collaboration with all Espoo SSC teams, Market area teams, Supply and Outotec Business organization
- Be responsible for organizing the PtP roles and responsibilities to ensure stabile, efficient and good quality of PtP process
- Be responsible for your end-to-end process teams in terms of coaching, performance management, rewards & recognition and competence development
- Increase accounting and business understanding in PtP teams to meet the expectations of our internal customers and external stakeholders
- Participate in communication and coordination of Audit Work in co-operation with Group Accounting
- Constantly seek for ways how to improve the quality and process efficiency
To succeed, you will need:
- Deep knowledge in own end-to-end process & tools
- Change management skills
- Good leadership skills
- Focused on business targets
- Customer oriented attitude
- Excellent system knowledge
- Service mind-set and communication skills
- Fluent in English, other language skills a plus
- Basic understanding of IFRS and GAAP
- Good understanding of accounting principles
In this role you have a possibility to develop yourself: you will be able to grow in the role and take more responsibility on international projects and indirect taxation depending on your background. You will also have the opportunity to develop on other areas on financial accounting and controlling.
For further information, please contact Pia Paavilainen from HRS Advisors, tel. +358 50 305 9217. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with a salary request by August 15th.