Beneq® is the Home of ALD. Our Atomic Layer Deposition solutions improve the performance and durability of electronics and optics. They are the invisible advantage in leading semiconductor, IoT, 5G and automotive applications.
Our Lumineq® displays are the most transparent displays in the world. Rugged Lumineq displays tolerate extreme conditions better than any other display type.
Beneq employs over 150 people mostly in Espoo, Finland, and operates sales offices in China, USA, and Germany. Also in Finland we have several nationalities employed, and we use English as the common internal language. Since 2018 Beneq is owned by SRI Intellectual from China.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Director for our Lumineq Displays Business Unit.
• Lead the global team of Area Sales managers selling thin film electroluminescent displays for different markets and applications. Leading by example, continuously meeting the customers, distributors and other business partners
• Evaluate and improve the sales process, always looking for improved results
• Create sales action plans, including developing annual sales quotas for different regions
• Create new order and sales forecasts together with the sales team
• Constantly evaluate and develop the sales channels
• Prepare quotes, lead standard product pricing planning
• Negotiate and close major contracts together with our legal team
• Involve hands-on in the sales cases, promote our products, support our marketing and develop new customers together with your team
• Create new and maintain existing customer relations
• Meet the set sales targets
• Contribute to the Lumineq Business Unit targets
To succeed in this position, you have
• Burning motivation to sell high tech electrical components
• Successful track record of managing sales teams
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Persistent personality to cope with the long sales cycles of the component business
• Strong business sense
• Experience in using CRM-tools
• Mature personality to lead an experienced, professional sales organization
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• International business experience, especially from B-to-B area
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Willingness to continuously travel internationally > 100 days per year
• Master’s degree or equivalent knowledge in engineering
You will report to VP, Lumineq Displays, and will be a member of the Business Unit Management Team.
For further information, please contact HRS Advisors consultant Pia Paavilainen, tel. +358 50 305 9217 or Jenny Blom, tel. +358 40 757 4348. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with your salary request by February 11th, 2019.