Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. We employ some 26 000 employees in more than 35 countries, and our sales in 2017 were EUR 10 billion. Stora Enso shares are listed on the Helsinki and Stockholm stock exchanges.
Group Accounting and Reporting team is looking for a team member for a permanent position located in Helsinki head office.
SENIOR ANALYST, GROUP ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING
Group Accounting and Reporting is responsible for the consolidation of the Group companies’ financials and the preparation of interim and annual reports. We ensure timely and reliable financial reporting to the market complying with IFRS, legal and corporate requirements. Our team maintains and develops the reporting system as well as the processes related to financial reporting. Group Accounting and Reporting provides guidance and training on financial reporting to the units and takes active part in all major business transactions impacting the Group. The Group’s treasury controlling also belongs to our responsibilities. As a team member, you will contribute to many of these areas.
Area of responsibility
- Key player in group consolidation process and preparation of interim and annual reports.
- Content ownership of Hyperion Financial Management consolidation tool.
- Monitoring the IFRS developments.
- Utilizing IFRS expertise in special accounting areas.
- Contact to divisions, mills and country accounting services to ensure that the Group reporting is prepared according to the Group policies and IFRS.
- Develop the external reporting process at the Group level including relevant controls.
- Key role in certain specific accounting areas.
- Auditor co-operation.
- About 3-5 years of experience in group level consolidation with solid understanding of fundamental financial principles.
- University degree in Economics, Accounting as major would be an advantage.
- Interest and experience in external accounting.
- Knowledge of HFM, IFRS and consolidated financial statements.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written in English.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to understand cause and affect relationships.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and deliver results within required time frame.
- Consistently develop practical procedures and complete tasks through to a conclusion.
- Meet people with ease and motivate them to seek opportunities and achieve high standards.
- Provide a high level of internal or external customer satisfaction within a specific area of expertise.
For more information, please contact Ciprian Nastase, Director, Group Accounting and Reporting tel. +358 504 869 475 (Nov 22nd at 13-14 and Dec 3rd at 15-17) or Pia Paavilainen, tel. +358 50 305 9217 at HRS Advisors. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with a salary request by December the 5th, 2018.