Exel Composites is a technology company which designs, manufactures and markets composite profiles and tubes for industrial applications. Exel Composites is the leading supplier of demanding composite solutions and market leader on the European pultrusion market. Exel Composites focuses on innovative customer-tailored solutions, developing the products in close co-operation with the customers meeting the strictest customer requirements. In 2016, Exel Composites had annual net sales of EUR 73.1 million and employed 455 people. Exel Composites share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd.
Are you the person that has the knowledge in financial administration and used EPICOR system?
Senior ERP Specialist – Global Process Owner, EPICOR Financial
We are now looking for a professional in financial administration to support our ERP users globally and actively participate in our future implementation projects. The ERP specialist works as a member of Group IT team and reports to Head of Group IT. The location will be in Joensuu, Mäntyharju (Mikkeli) or Exel Composites HQ in Vantaa.
• The main task in this role is to support our ERP users globally so that they can utilize our financial ERP system in the daily operations.
• You will also develop the system with different stakeholders and be in an active role in our future implementation project.
• The person will also actively work towards long term goals determined on Group IT strategy.
• Understanding of ERP systems and financial principles and processes
• Understanding of production environments
• Understanding of BOM`s / Costing structures
• Good problem-solving skills and analytical mindset
• Willingness to take initiative, accept responsibility and ability to work in an international team
• Readiness to travel
• Fluent spoken and written English
We are offering an opportunity to be a part of global organization and work with the best colleagues.
For more information, please contact Pia Paavilainen tel. +358 50 3059 217 at HRS Advisors Oy. To apply, please complete the application form at our web pages www.hrsadvisors.fi and submit your CV and application with your salary request by 5th September 2017.