Solution Sales Manager for Water Treatment in Mineral Processing
Outotec develops leading technologies and services for the sustainable use of Earth’s natural resources in the mining, metal, energy, and chemical industries. Our 4,000 top experts are driven by each customer’s unique challenges across the world. We are passionate about building innovative and sustainable solutions that fulfill the world’s growing need for natural resources.
In mineral processing we offer solutions from techno-economic studies to complete plants and life-cycle services. As a solution sales manager for water treatment you will be working as part of the plant solutions organisation, promoting and supporting the sales of water treatment solutions to customers for our mineral processing plants.
As a solution sales manager for water treatment you will:
- Promote and support sales of water treatment solutions for mineral processing plants.
- Explain water treatment processes and Outotec equipment to customers in various countries.
- Develop solutions for water treatment that includes process design and equipment definition.
- Simulate and calculate water processes and design equipment like thickeners, reactors, filters etc.
- Coordinate and follow up on development work for new applications in water treatment
- Define the scope and price of solutions and communicate the requirements to proposals management for bid preparation.
- Help to prepare water treatment strategy and marketing material with supporting information
To succeed, you will need:
- Academic degree in chemical engineering or similar technical discipline
- Considerable experience in water treatment or similar process chemistry like hydrometallurgy or equipment design
- Expert knowledge of water chemistry, with knowledge of mineral processes seen as a strong advantage
- Ability to do mass and heat balances for complete processes with support of suited software
- Understanding and ability to design specific process equipment like thickeners and reactors
- Experience of international projects, preferably within a multinational organization
- Experience and ability to work and influence in a cross-cultural matrix organization
- Creative problem identification, conceptualization and analytical thinking skills
- A customer-oriented mindset with excellent communication skills, both verbally and in written English
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in a global business environment with excellent possibilities to develop your personal and professional skills. Your office location will ideally be in Espoo, Finland. To be effective in this position you will also be expected to spend time travelling and meeting our customers and other stakeholders.
For further information, please contact HRS Advisors consultant Kalle Metsovuori +358505937389. To apply, please complete the application form at the web pages www.hrsadvisors.fi and submit your CV and application with your salary request by 19th of May.