LeadDesk, Europe’s #1 contact center SaaS
LeadDesk is currently used by 5,000 professionals in more than 10 countries on a daily basis. Since the company was established in 2010, LeadDesk has roughly doubled its revenue every year. In 2014, LeadDesk’s revenue was about 4.8 million EUR. Currently, the Company has operations in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Germany, Poland and the Netherlands, employing over 70 people. LeadDesk is a Deloitte Fast 50 Rising Star 2013 winning company (1746 % growth in 3 years).
Our client LeadDesk is currently looking for SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (voip). LeadDesk is fast growing and successful Finland–based company that sells and develops industry-leading software platform for call centers and sales organizations.
As a System Administrator you are responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure. You participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. You also ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values.
Main responsibility areas
SA Engineering and Provisioning
- Engineering of SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, services, settings, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Develop, automate, and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
Operations and Support
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Provide Tier II/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure and maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree, with a technical major, or other suitable educational background
- Four to six years system administration experience
- Good problem solving skills with complex problems
- Good communication skills
- Strong written and spoken english
Technical skills that we appreciate:
- OS: Centos/RHEL, Debian/Ubuntu
- Networking: TCP/IP, IPX/SIP
- Applications: Gelara, Mysql, Ansible, ck_mk/nagios, Asterix, FreePBX, HA/Proxy
- Programming/scripting: Bash, Python, PHP
We offer you
- Dynamic, talented and supportive working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting work in a fast growing start-up company
- Possibility to constantly learn more and develop in your career
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects
Please submit your application by 9th of October, 2015. Send your application as soon as possible since the place will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate. For more information, please contact HRS Advisors Liisa Möttönen email@example.com tel. +358 50 514 9536 or Joonas Kokko firstname.lastname@example.org tel. +358 40 039 9825.