Asiakastieto Group is one of the leading providers of digital business and consumer information services in the Nordic countries. The Group’s products and services are primarily used for risk management, finance and administration, decision-making and sales and marketing purposes. We are operating in Sweden under the brand UC and in Finland under the brand Asiakastieto. Asiakastieto and UC combined on 29 June 2018. Our pro forma annual net sales for 2017 was EUR 130 million, the present number of employees being approximately 500. The Group serves several industries, the largest ones including finance and banking as well as wholesale and retail sectors and expert service companies. Asiakastieto Group is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki with the ticker ATG1V. More information about Asiakastieto Group is available at www.asiakastieto.fi and UC.se.
Do you want to join in one of the leading Nordic company in financial and digital business field? Are you the person who likes to get things done? We are now looking for an experienced
Head of Accounting
to take the lead of Group accounting and financial reporting operations. You will lead the financial accounting teams in Finland and Sweden and report to CFO. Our modern workspaces are located in Kalasatama, Helsinki and Liljeholmen, Stockholm.
In this new role your main responsibilities will be:
- to be in charge for Group’s accounting and financial reporting, the preparation of interim and annual reports and financial statements, as well as assume overall responsibility of the development of the related processes and systems, IFRS compliance, and internal controls
- manage the integration of the combined Group’s accounting and reporting operations and practices
- ensure that the Group financial reporting is prepared in accordance with Group policies and IFRS standards as well as applicable local accounting standards
- manage the integration of local financial management systems
- coordinate the development of the Group’s treasury functions
- manage the development and processes of intra-group transfer pricing
- oversee tax compliance of the Group
- co-operation with auditors and participation in Audit Committee meetings
- co-operation with CFO in the development of group-wide financial processes
Skills and competences what we expect you to have:
- Strong experience in group accounting and reporting
- University degree in Economics, Accounting as major will be an advantage
- Solid understanding and experience of financial accounting and IFRS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and in Finnish, Swedish language skills will be an asset
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to understand causal relationships on strategic level
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing situations
- Eager to take on new challenges
- Enthusiastic attitude for personal and team development
- Great team player and experience in leading teams
We offer you once in a lifetime opportunity to take part in creating Nordic success story in digital services and data innovations. You will get a comprehensive view in our expanding business and a chance to be in the core of our actions. As a community, we have a great attitude and spirit. We are inviting you to take a part in our journey!
For more information, please contact Erika Palomäki, tel. +358 40 937 2217 or Toni Koskinen tel. +358 40 7427525 at HRS Advisors Oy. To apply, please complete the application form at our web pages www.hrsadvisors.fi and submit your CV and application with your salary request by September 20th, 2018.