Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda.
Join us as an Assistant, in our Helsinki office.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Operating across 32 countries, our Europe and Canada region is diverse, dynamic and at the forefront of supporting our mission of delivering better health for patients through leading innovations in gastroenterology, central nervous system, oncology, and vaccines.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
A Typical Day Will Include:
As an Assistant working with the IBD and Oncology teams, you will be empowered to provide a high level of organization and administrative support to our teams. You will report to the Business Unit Director, Finland & Baltics, IBD.
- In your day-to-day work, you will follow our values while upholding the highest ethical standards and show the operational agility to respond carefully and effectively to our organization`s needs.
- You will be responsible for coordinating and arranging both internal and external customer events in compliance with our Compliance Regulations.
- You will collect customer feedback, analyze and consolidate it into development proposals.
- You will assist in coordinating and implementing our marketing activities and help us in our compliance process and financial management-related activities.
- Education background: Bachelor’s degree
- At least some years of relevant working experience at a commercial pharmaceutical organization
- Able to work under pressure
- Prioritization and execution skills
- Service-minded team worker with can-do attitude
- Fluent oral and written Finnish and good oral and written English
- Able to work on own initiative and well in a team
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
What Takeda can offer you:
We strive to create a work environment that reflects Takeda’s overall ambition towards ‘better health, brighter future’ – starting with our own employees through our Takeda FIT program.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at www.takedajobs.com
For more information you are welcome to contact Saku Schmidt, Business Unit Director, Finland & Baltics IBD at Takeda Oy, tel. +358 40 709 4686 (week 10 and 11, Monday – Wednesday between 15.30-17) or Pia Paavilainen at HRS Advisors Oy, tel. +358 50 3059 217 (week 10 and 11).
Please leave your application no later than March 18th.