Eltel is now looking for a controller to join their Group controlling team. The position will include a wide range of controlling, analysing and reporting tasks.
Eltel is a leading Nordic field service provider for power and communication networks. The group provides a comprehensive range of solutions – from maintenance and upgrade services to project delivery. This includes design, planning, building, installing and securing the operation of power and communication networks for a more sustainable and connected world today and for future generations. In 2019, Eltel had annual sales of EUR 1.1 billion. The total number of employees currently stands at around 6,200. Eltel AB is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
We are now looking for a
to join our Group Controlling team in Vallikallio, Espoo. The controller will work in co-operation with management, business units and finance department, and report to Chief Group Controller. The hired person will be responsible for a wide range of controlling, analysing and reporting tasks in the Group controlling team.
Main responsibilities of this position are:
- updating and developing of various management reports
- participating in budgeting and forecasting as well as in preparing annual and interim reports
- ad-hoc reporting and analysis for management needs
- participation in the development of reporting tools and financial processes
- supporting and instructing the business units in management reporting
The position requires an experienced professional that is highly organized, responsive and can handle and manage multiple tasks while producing accurate and timely results. We are looking for a person who has hands-on attitude, strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work and execute within an international environment. The right person is a team player who takes initiative and is able to take care of his/her own responsibility area independently. The suitable person has an analytical mindset and wants to develop processes and ways of working.
To succeed in this position the person will need:
- Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration or other relevant education
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of group reporting principles
- Strong expertise of Excel and PowerPoint
- Accounting and IFRS skills are a benefit
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in English
We offer an independent and development-oriented task in a professional team and in an open-minded international working environment.
For more information, please contact Maiju Kangas, tel. +358 50 302 7185 on Friday 9.10. at 9-10 or Thursday 15.10. at 10-11. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with your salary request by October 18th, 2020.