Do you want to make a positive global environmental impact?
Spinnova aims to disrupt the whole textile industry. We have developed a unique technology platform to produce the world’s most sustainable textile fibres, without using any harmful chemicals. We can produce the fibres from multiple raw materials, including wood and leather waste, and other renewable raw materials such as agricultural, food and beverage industry waste and textile waste.
We are now looking for an
for corporate functions based in our headquarters in Jyväskylä. We want you to share our passion for sustainability and be excited to join in a company that has the potential to transform the raw material base of the entire global textile industry.
You will be a key member of Spinnova and responsible for enhancing our corporate IT operations. Spinnova is a fast-growing company, you will have the opportunity to grow with the company to maximize your full potential.
In this role, you will establish and manage in-house computer software systems and information systems as well as network connections and architectures that support core organizational functions ensuring high levels of availability and security of the supported business applications. You will also lead the planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure system provisioning and maintenance that is consistent with company goals, industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
Your responsibilities will include
- Development and implementation of internal IT practices and processes according to ISO27001 standard
- Manage co-operation with external IT Support and IT Security Partner
- Hardware and software management
- Manage the deployment of devices, firewalls, encryption systems, applications
- Ensure data security on cloud services and host computers
- Constantly seeking new ways to improve the IT function
Expectations for you
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have the following qualifications / experience:
- Thrives in a fast-paced development environment
- Strong knowledge of O365 environment and ISO27001 standard
- Experience of managing network, Windows and Mac laptops and platform operating systems (e.g. MS Azure and Power Platform)
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience
- Experience with data management
- Experience with documenting and maintaining configuration and process information
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws is highly valued
- Suitable educational background and 3+ years of relevant work experience
As a person you match the team-oriented, hands-on Spinnova culture.
In addition you have:
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure descriptions
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish and ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language
We offer you meaningful work in an emerging industry of the future, with an innovation that will change the world. At Spinnova, you are allowed to experiment, explore, succeed, fail and try again, finding the professional and personal growth that you are looking for. You will get to influence, develop, and take responsibility for your area. We offer you some of the most comprehensive and versatile employee benefits around, a competitive salary and an incentive programme.
For more information, please contact HRS Advisors, Tarja Kohtamäki +358 400 797 453, available January 21st at 9-11.00, 27th at 15-17.00 or February 2nd at 8-10.00. Send your application with salary request. Please apply by 7th of February at the latest.
About the company
Spinnova has developed a production technology for a transformative new textile fibre (“SPINNOVA® fibre”) which is produced with a sustainable mechanical production process, without any harmful chemicals. Spinnova fibre can be produced from multiple raw materials, including wood and leather waste, and other renewable raw materials such as agricultural, food and beverage industry waste and textile waste.
Spinnova operates in the textile industry value chain, starting from sustainable raw materials followed by a minimum environmental impact fibre process and materials for products that reach consumers. We have established partnerships to commercialize our materials. These include joint ventures with the world’s largest cellulose producer Suzano and KT Trading, the sister company of the shoe manufacturer and retailer ECCO and collaborations with global apparel brands such as adidas, The North Face, Bestseller, and the H&M Group. Our first commercial factory is estimated to begin operations at the end of 2022.
Our shares (SPINN) are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki First North Growth Market.