Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
We are leading innovators in this field offering an extensive range of Power Tools for professional users. The Robert Bosch Power Tools creates fascinating and affordable products and services for trade, industry and home and garden all around the world. Now we are looking for
Online Marketing Manager
Can you spark user enthusiasm and engagement for the Bosch Professional Power Tools Brand on all marketing channels? Can you raise brand relevance, awareness and ensure user centricity across all on- & offline touchpoints in the region? Can you ensure a clear red thread throughout all our communication? In short, can you help us “Make the Pro more efficient” in Finland? If these challenges spark your engagement and enthusiasm, then you could be the one we are looking for.
Your contribution to something big
- Contribute to campaign content development by delivering local insights to the central marketing team on a regular basis
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of central marketing campaigns locally in strong collaboration with local marketing team.
- Ensure strong follow-up and feedback on all campaigns both locally and centrally to develop best practices
- Operate all our Social Media channels and communities on a local level in strong collaboration with central user marketing. Integrate user relevant local content (e.g. communication of local events on FB, Newsletter, etc.)
- Build and drive Influencer Marketing according to central guidelines, ensures direct communication with users on digital channels
- Responsible for coordination of local legal/compliance topics with local experts
- Steer local agencies and local communication budget
What distinguishes you
- Strong user centricity in thinking and doing
- Proven marketing experience across all channels (content creation, distribution)
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices.
- Experience in running campaigns (PPC, paid for social media)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with an accurate eye for detail, (e.g., knowledge in Google Analytics)
- Excellent grasp of social media
- Experience with email marketing and lead generation
- Articulate with excellent writing and communication skills in at least one Nordic language
- Team player, comfortable in international environment,
- Interested in international travels in both the region and Germany
- Fluent in business English
Your future job location offers you
- An attractive job in a company that values education, quality, and personal development
- The ability to work in an international company with 395.000 employees
- Talented and helpful colleagues
- Fixed salary and attractive bonus, pension, and paid health insurance
- Canteen, massage, and physiotherapy
For further information please contact HRS Advisors consultant Kalle Metsovuori, +358 50 593 7389, email@example.com. Please submit your CV and application by 19.5.2021, at the latest. Interviews will be carried out on an ongoing basis so the position could be closed before the deadline.