Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing enivironmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change. Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its illustrative combined sales for 2019 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com, twitter.com/metsooutotec
Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the mining industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources? As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join positive change. We are looking for a Sales Support Manager, Process Optimization – Central Region, to take part in the exciting journey towards Tier 1 company by contributing to the successful growth of building value-adding solutions to our customers.
This position will be responsible of three Market Areas (Europe, Africa, Russia and CIS). Person to be hired is required to be located within this region. In this position you will report to the Head of POSS (Process Optimization Sales Support).
As member of the global Process Optimization Sales Support team, your main responsibilities will be to drive process optimization support for selected sales cases to enable optimization solutions by combining technoglogy, process knowledge and skilled services. Provide support for complex troubleshooting and lead large and complex process optimization sales cases, where MA lack the capability and build profitable growth for complex, cross-departmental sales.
- Responsible for process optimization services sales support globally, covering Services and Consumables portfolio, supplying sales support for consultation services, advanced control systems, test and laboratory services, metallurgical analysis, process audits, simulations etc.
- Plans, develops and implements process optimization support for life-cycle services sales cases to ensure process competence utilization in asset performance agreement cases
- Works with the business to ensure process knowledge is utilized in developing life-cycle services and optimization services offering for different technologies
- Responsible for leading the largest and/or most complex process optimization sales cases cross-departmental, coaches and trains MA’s to utilize and sell process optimization services (standardize our products)
- Creates common metrics and reference case database for benchmarking
- Understands the market trends and customer needs, actively screens and develops process optimization portfolio, focusing on automation & digitalization process optimization, working hand by hand with MA
- Tailors new offering based on customer needs, ensures proper communication, sharing good practices between company and the clients and leading the responsibility of timely and quality proposals
To be successful in this role you will need
- Sc. or M.Sc degree in a relevant study field, process/automation & digitalization experience in mining industry
- +7 years of experience in mining industry
- Leadership skills to lead multi-national teams
- Full understanding of the service solutions and long-term contract services offering
- Full understanding of the key principles of production and maintenance of mining companies
- Process oriented working methods to drive compliant and efficient sales
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Capability to work independently and pro-actively
- Coaching mentality, perseverance
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to travel
We offer a challenging field to develop and grow one of the key success factors to determine a Tier 1 company. Changing the way we think in wider optimization services and lifecycle services, contributing to deliver customer success and quality support to our front-end users. This all starts with personal motivation, customer focus and passion to drive growth and develop individuals to succeed.
”It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot.
Location: Central Region (EUE, AFR, RUC)
Organization: Process Optimization Sales Support (POSS)
Employment Type: Permanent, full time
For further information please contact HRS Advisors consultant Kalle Metsovuori, +358 50 593 7389, kalle.metsovuori@hrsadvisors. Submit your application with salary expectation at latest 20th of April 2021.