Merus Power designs and manufactures world-leading technology that improves energy efficiency, power quality, operational and environmental performance to reduce CO2 emissions and the usage of natural resources. Our high-tech solutions effectively improve electrical system performance. Power quality and energy storage benefits create winning business for our customers, increase revenue, save energy, and enable renewable energy grid integration. Are you willing to ride the (sine)wave with us?
In our aim to further increase our international growth, we are looking for an entrepreneurial, results oriented, and experienced
Sales Manager for product sales
Your main responsibility is to develop and manage the distributor network in the specific geographical region. You will specialize in product sales, but your tasks include promoting the whole Merus portfolio and brand in your region with the support of our sales and marketing team.
You will travel frequently to support our distributor network and key accounts who utilize our solutions to solve power quality issues in demanding applications, industries, and renewable energy sector.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to be target-oriented and to be able to work independently and self-oriented as well as in a team. Interaction with international partners and customers requires excellent communication skills.
We are looking for
- Suitable Bachelor’s or Master’s level education.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in international sales and evidence of successful sales work.
- Experience in customer service and ability to clarify technical and commercial needs of distributors and end customers.
- Knowledge in commercial contract principles.
The following shall be considered as advantages
- Knowledge in power quality solutions or standards.
- Experience and networks from a specific industry where power quality solutions are applied.
- Knowledge in power electronics.
We offer you
- Independent and responsible role in our dynamic sales team.
- Opportunity to work in an international business environment and to be part of a Finnish stock-listed tech company’s growth story and making it your own.
- Meaningful work with extremely interesting technology and customer cases that support energy efficiency and renewable energy transition.
- Opportunity to develop your professional skills with energy storage, power quality and FACTS products portfolio.
Please send your application before April the 20th, 2022
For further information, please contact CEO, Kari Tuomala, tel. +358 40 5411256, on Tuesday 12.4. 14–16 and Wednesday 13.4. 9–10.30 or our recruitment partner Kristiina Lehmus, tel. +358 503964686, email@example.com
Merus Power is a Finnish technology company enabling a sustainable and energy-efficient future. We design, manufacture, and sell domestic innovative energy storage and power quality solutions and services. Our business is based on scalable and modular power electronics, advanced software technology and electrical engineering expertise. Our customer base is diverse and consists of players in the fields of industry, power generation and renewable energy. We operate in a global and fast-growing market. Our growth is supported by global megatrends such as climate and emission targets from public and private players, green transition with various related investment programs, and sustainability targets. We are aiming for strong growth, especially in the energy storage market utilizing renewable energy. Our company is headquartered in Nokia and our staff represents internationally valued expertise.