Sanoma is an innovative and agile learning and media company impacting the lives of millions every day. Our learning products and services enable teachers to develop the talents of every child to reach their full potential. We offer printed and digital learning content as well as digital learning and teaching platforms for primary, secondary and vocational education, and want to grow our business. Our Finnish media provide independent journalism and engaging entertainment also for generations to come. Our unique cross-media position offers the widest reach and tailored marketing solutions for our business partners. Today, we operate in eleven European countries and employ more than 5,000 professionals. In 2021, our net sales amounted to approx. 1.25bn€ and our operational EBIT margin excl. PPA was 15.8%. Sanoma shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. More information is available at sanoma.com.
Senior Treasury Specialist, Cash Management
We are strengthening our Group Treasury with a Senior Treasury Specialist. We are looking for a person with a strong background in cash management.
The main responsibilities would be the following:
- Developing the structures of Sanoma’s cash pools in order to secure efficient liquidity management
- Driving acquisition integrations in the cash management area
- Organizing cash management RfPs
- Finalizing the related cash management agreements with the support of legal team
- Keeping active contact with both internal and external stakeholders like other support functions, subsidiaries, system providers and banks.
As we are a small team you will also have an opportunity to expand your competences by supporting the team members in other areas of Treasury like cash flow forecasting, liquidity management and financial risk management. You will be based in in Sanomatalo in Helsinki.
We are looking for a person with
- pro-activeness and ability to take initiative
- analytical mindset with good problem-solving skills
- good project management skills
- excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
- good communication skills
We expect you to have
- relevant bachelor or university level degree
- at least 5-10 years’ experience and knowledge of cash management and related processes
- knowledge of other Treasury areas, accounting and IFRS is an advantage as well experience of SAP, IHC and HFM
- excellent English is necessary, Finnish is an advantage
We offer an opportunity to work in an international environment with contacts to Sanoma Group’s business units in eleven countries. We also offer challenging tasks and an opportunity to grow in a rapidly changing environment in one of the leading learning and media companies in Europe. Good corporate spirit and high employee satisfaction are important to us.
For further information, please contact HRS Advisors, Pia Paavilainen, tel +358 50 3059 217. Please, send your CV/resume and application including your salary request latest by 20th May 2022.
We will start processing applications already during the application period.