Midsona Finland is part of the Nordic Midsona Group with companies in Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark in addition to Germany, France and Spain. Midsona is one of the leading companies in the Nordic countries in health, self-care and organic foods. Midsona markets well-known brands such as Friggs, Kung Markatta, Urtekram, Naturdiet, Yogi Tea, Tri Tolonen, Gainomax, Earth Control, Compeed, and pharma products like, ellaOne and NorLevo. Our customers are in the grocery, pharmacy, food service and health food stores. Read more at www.midsona.fi and www.midsona.com
Midsona is looking for a maternity leave substitute Responsible pharmacist to work for our Pharma products in Finland and in addition to be the local responsible for quality and regulatory for Food and Non-Food products in Finland. Both responsibilities will work closely with the Nordic group within Quality and Regulatory including Nordic responsible for all Pharma in Midsona. You will be part of a Nordic quality and regulatory group with reference to the Nordic Head of Pharma and respectively Nordic Head of Food and Non-Food. The Nordic Quality and Regulatory group conducts work in wholesale licenses, certifications, registrations, product safety, quality, labeling, pharmacovigilance and legislation.
We promise you an interesting workplace with high tempo and variable tasks. The primary workplace is Midsona Finland, Vantaa office.
Your responsibilities as Responsible Pharmacist/ Pharma:
- Contribute to compliance with the requirements for the quality and safety of the medicines and to comply with Good Distribution Practices (GDP).
- Responsible of that Midsona Finland has the necessary wholesale licenses in place
- Responsible for all contacts and responses to the Finish authority for Pharma
- Responsible for sales stop and recalls Pharma
- Work on pharmacovigilance such as updating instructions, training the company’s employees and being a contact person for consulting companies.
- Be local assistance to Nordic responsible for regulatory pharma/medicines.
- Available 24 hour according to legislation
Your responsibilities as QA/Regulatory for Food, Non-Food (Includes Food/ Food Supplements/ Medical Devices / Cosmetics):
- Responsible for all contacts and responses to the Finish authorities for Food/ Non-Food
- Responsible for execution of sales stops, withdraws, recalls for Food/ Non-Food in Finland in cooperation with the Nordic group.
- Handling complaints, deviations, adverse events, undesirable events etc. Registration and notification of these according to our routines.
- Supporting marketing team in the legality of products and processes and control that the agreed procedures are followed.
- Responsible of that the products are according present regulations concerning content, labelling and marketing.
- Responsible of that Midsona Finland has all required certificates/licenses and control plans it needs in its business selling food, organic food, food supplements, cosmetics and medical devices, and that the licenses are valid.
- Support Nordic responsible QA/Reg with local regulations, language, contact and registration with authorities.
- Assist Marketing and Sales with customer registration/notification
- Handling customer, consumer and media questions in assistance with Marketing, KAMs and Customer and Consumer Service.
- Support the responsible QA/Reg for the groups Quality System and SOPs with country specific regulations, routines and updates.
Your duties include monitoring updated requirements and current regulations in Finland, including interpretation of relevant regulations and guidelines for the product categories mentioned above.
You will be a contact person for consultants and authorities in Finland.
- Legitimated Master of Sciences in Pharmacy
- Competence and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry with good knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations. Experience of GDP.
- Having worked with medicines, supplements, medical devices, cosmetics and foods is not necessary but to be preferred.
- Experience in pharmacovigilance is not necessary but to be preferred.
- You have very good knowledge of Finnish, English in spoken and in writing. Also have the habit of working with the Office package.
- Knowledge of Swedish is also an advantage, but not a requirement.
In this role, personality is crucial to success. You are self-driven, analytical and accurate. You express yourself well in speech and writing and have the ability to review large amounts of information and make relevant priorities. You act as a knowledge resource in regulatory matters and therefore you work closely with various departments within the companies. You handle cases independently, are a results-driven person, who is committed to keeping deadlines and delivering at a high pace. You are good at collaborating and are structured and enterprising.
For further information, please contact HRS Advisors consultant Toni Koskinen, +358 40 742 7525. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with a salary request by February 21th!