Takeda is a research-based global pharmaceutical company focusing on leading innovations in the areas of gastroenterology, oncology and hematology. As the largest pharmaceutical company in Japan and one of the global leaders of the industry, Takeda is committed to strive towards better health for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine. In Finland, Takeda Oy is one of the top 10 leading pharma marketing companies. We strive to create a work environment that reflects Takeda’s overall ambition towards ‘better health, brighter future’ – starting with our own employees through our Takeda FIT program. Please see more information from our web pages www.takeda.fi, www.takeda.com.
We are seeking an innovative and energetic professional to join our Oncology Business Unit.
Our aim is to establish Takeda oncology into oncology market place and bring benefit to patients by promoting our current compounds and preparing for future launches. This requires close interaction with our stakeholders and ability to have scientific-based discussions to develop and execute marketing plans and work in a close cross-functional team. As our new Brand Manager, you will focus on our myeloma product within its current and future indications. The job holder will report to the Business Unit Director.
• Building relationships with key customers and clinics in hematology
• Developing the business further, creating and developing marketing plans for hematology products
• Gathering customer and patient insights in order to deeply understand the key customers’ unmet needs
• Creation and implementation, follow-up and monitoring of activities of the tactical plan
• Be an ambassador of Takeda values
• Build and strengthen our long-term relationships with key stakeholders
• Brand management for our hematology product
• Analyse and identify needs and trends in a market place and create marketing plans and messages with executable actions
• Be responsible of project management (i.e. development of a project plan, implementation of the program, monitoring impact of the program vs. objectives)
• Professionally represent Takeda and our products at national and international conferences / symposia / scientific meetings
We expect you to have a Bachelor level degree at the minimum, and some years of experience in pharmaceutical industry in a commercial function or customer contacts. It is an advantage if you have worked in the oncology or hematology field and have a broad network among decision-makers. You are able to analyse, plan, prioritize, organize and execute efficiently. You are a result-oriented person with excellent networking skills and ability to understand customers’ views. You have fluent oral and written Finnish and good oral and written English skills.
For more information, please contact Business Unit Director Aki Liikola at Takeda, tel. +358 40 351 5469 (preferably 11.9. or 12.9. at 16–17) or Pia Paavilainen at HRS Advisors Oy, tel. +358 50 3059 217. To apply, please fill in the application form and submit your CV and application with a salary request by September 15st, 2017.