Remedy Entertainment Plc is a globally successful video game company founded in 1995 and based in Espoo, Finland. We create unique console and computer games with renowned partners such as 505 Games, Microsoft, Rockstar Games, and Smilegate.
Remedy’s games include Max Payne, Alan Wake and Quantum Break. Our objective is to position ourselves with gamers as one of the most recognized and successful companies, providing enduring, versatile gaming experiences with captivating storylines and brands.
Our diverse team of 180 people and over 20 nationalities is located in Finland’s capital region of Helsinki. Remedy’s net sales in 2017 were €17.6 M, with an operating profit (EBIT) of €2.0 M. Remedy Entertainment shares are listed on Nasdaq First North.
We are now looking for a data-driven and knowledgeable
to join our team in Espoo, Finland. You will report to CFO and have a key role in ensuring efficient reporting, forecasting and long-term business modelling for the company.
- Collecting and analysing information internally and externally as well as providing information for key decision-making processes of the company
- Participating in monthly closing and management reporting
- Taking part in preparing financial statements on a bi-annual basis to the stock market (reporting according to FAS)
- Updating forecasts continuously together with the CFO and other company management
- Taking part in the development of business case models and describing profitability drivers for future projects
- Designing and implementing system-development in cooperation with other team members
- Holistic understanding and knowledge of finance and business disciplines in general
- Willingness and skills to support business management and project teams in understanding the financial implications of decisions
- Understanding of accounting principles (FAS & IFRS)
- Process improvement skills
- Excellent communications skills in English and Finnish, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of integrated ERP systems as well as financial and reporting systems in general
- University degree
- 5–10 years of experience in finance
- Gaming experience is an advantage
We are looking for an intellectually curious and data-driven team player who is willing to continuously learn and has a strong drive to get things done. You are analytical and have the ability to understand large and complex issues, as well as the readiness to develop processes further.
We offer a chance to join an established, financially sustainable game company with an extensive set of employee benefits as well as opportunities for you to develop your skills further. We believe the Remedy name is a seal of quality, packed with iconic characters, narrative and stylized gameplay. Come to build the future together with us!
Take a look at Remedy’s games: https://vimeo.com/301167417/bd1d2c5770
For more information, you can contact Maiju Kangas, tel. +358 50 302 7185 on Friday 15.11. at 10.00-11.00, and 19.-23.11. at 12.00-13.00. or Toni Koskinen, tel. +358 40 742 7525 on Monday 26.11. at 10.00-12.00 at HRS Advisors Oy. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with your salary request by November 28th, 2018.