Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil-based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. Stora Enso has some 26 000 employees in over 30 countries. Our sales in 2017 were EUR 10 billion, with an operational EBIT of EUR 1 billion. Stora Enso shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Oy (STEAV, STERV) and Nasdaq Stockholm AB (STE A, STE R).
Stora Enso has chosen a new ambitious path for its Finance Delivery function, embracing a next-generation shared service model and new smart technologies for process digitalization. If you are enthusiastic about providing best business support services, and can relate to Stora Enso purpose “doing good for the people and the planet”, we invite you to join our journey.
Our Finance Delivery team is looking for a professional with good knowledge of data analysis techniques and a strong interest in developing her/his skills in the ever-expanding world of data and analytics. Finance Delivery is a global service function driving business support process harmonization and digitalization.
Area of responsibility
• Design and carry out data and process mining & analysis
• Prepare, analyse and interpret complex data sets
• Explore large datasets, draw valid conclusions and present them successfully to management using modern reporting tools
• Prepare reports, create and maintain data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to fully understand data content
• As input for analyses, gather, understand and document business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
• Set up and maintain automated data processes
• Identify, evaluate and support in implementation of external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
• Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and competencies:
• proficiency in data analysis and statistical tools (Excel, SPSS, R, Python and/or other data analysis tools).
• experience of statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
• ability to produce clear reports and data visualisations
• familiarity with relational databases and SQL
• knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
• ability to carry out data quality control and validation
• understanding of data protection and privacy issues
• a degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. business information systems, computer science, economics, statistics)
• experience with Big Data, Cloud computing technologies and SAP is a plus
Key strategic elements for us are innovation, digitalization, structured processes and motivated employees. We offer you a unique opportunity to learn and develop with us, be part of our finance transformation journey when we further leverage our global platform and deploy data discovery tools turning data into insight. You will be part of a dynamic and ambitious team who drives process excellence.
The position is located in our head office, Helsinki.
For more information, please contact Pia Paavilainen tel. +358 50 3059 217 at HRS Advisors Oy. To apply, please complete the application form at our web pages www.hrsadvisors.fi and submit your CV and application with a salary request by April the 27th, 2018.