Outotec Operational Excellence is now looking for an Application Area Director for Delivery, Finance and HR applications. You will report to VP, Digital Application Services and work at Outotec’s head office in Espoo, Finland.
As Director, Delivery, Finance and HR Applications, you will:
• Be responsible for Delivery, Finance & HR Application services & teams fit for purpose, their global management and lifecycle continuity.
• Ensure Application area services lifecycle management based on the agreed SLA / OLA, Service descriptions and KPIs with the business owners.
• Be responsible for Solution architecture in the application area. In this dimension, you will report to Outotec Head of Architecture and be a member of Outotec architecture team.
• Ensure Application service and DevOps processes development and use for own IT services area (e.g. DevOps / ITIL based) and contribute to related WoW / best practice development.
• Be responsible for management, budgeting and active follow-up of own responsibility area.
• Lead Support model implementation & performance of own application services area.
• Support applications development according the approved development method and roadmap.
• Support related business process & IT deployment projects.
• Manage vendor & supplier relationships of own responsibility area.
• Be responsible for stakeholder management.
To succeed, you will need:
• Understanding of business process performance and end user satisfaction requirements related to own application area IT services
• Good understanding of SAP architecture and roadmaps
• Good understanding of license asset management
• Strong team management and leadership skills
• Vendor management experience
• Good communication skills
We offer you a position in the team responsible for Outotec Digital Application Services with interesting tasks, providing you an excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in a dynamic, international environment.
Location: Finland / Espoo
Organization: Operational Excellence
Employment type: Permanent, Full time
For further information, please contact HRS Advisors consultant Pia Paavilainen, tel. +358 50 305 9217 or Jenny Blom, tel. +358 40 757 4348. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with your salary request by October 15th, 2018.