Outotec develops leading technologies and services for the sustainable use of Earth’s natural resources. Our 4,000 top experts are driven by each customer’s unique challenges across the world. Outotec’s comprehensive offering creates the best value for our customers in the mining, metal, energy, and chemical industries. Outotec shares are listed on NASDAQ Helsinki. www.outotec.com
At Outotec we are passionate about building innovative and sustainable solutions that fulfill world’s growing need for natural resources. We are continuously entering new markets and businesses, which creates interesting opportunities for personal and professional growth in our multinational work environment.
At Outotec we are committed to creating a work environment where people can develop, succeed and find joy in their work. We are currently looking for a Director, HR Operations Finland to lead the Finnish HR team in an inspiring and innovative manner, while working towards these goals. You will simultaneously support a designated business area in Finland with all people related topics.
This is both a strategic and hands-on role, where you will get to work with a versatile area of responsibilities from planning and executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support to working with a fun and self-directed team of HR professionals.
The position will be located at our headquarters in Espoo.
As a Director, HR Operations you will:
- Continuously develop and provide quality HR services to employees and managers in Finland through successful implementation of all human resources activities, policies and processes.
- Lead and coach a team of HR professionals.
- Partner with leaders to coach and support them with all people topics and act as the nominated HR partner for an organization and/or unit.
- Proactively drive a positive employee relations environment with open communication towards entire organization and in good cooperation with employee representatives.
- Ensure compliance with employment legislation, Outotec global processes, rules and code of conduct.
- Enable local strategy implementation through effective coordination of resource and performance management.
- Build Outotec employer brand locally to deliver positive candidate and employer experience.
- Drive and support people and culture development with special focus on leadership, competences, Outotec values, employee wellbeing.
To succeed, you will need:
- Extensive experience of country HR operations as an HR generalist
- Previous successful experience in an HR leadership role, preferably in international context
- Excellent leadership skills and track record in developing people
- Solid understanding of employment legislation
- Strong business acumen and results orientation
- Experience and interests in developing HR processes and ways of working
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills
- Flexibility and proven ability to work effectively in multicultural matrix business environment
- Excellent written and spoken English skills preferably also Finnish
- Hands on approach with ability to see the big picture
For further information, please contact HRS Advisors consultant Pia Paavilainen tel. +358 50 305 9217. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with your salary request by 6th of June.