LM-Dental, founded in 1973, develops, produces and markets high-tech dental hand instruments and their tracking system together with ultrasonic devices, orthodontic appliances and more. With the innovative product design and high-tech production technology we are the fastest growing manufacturer of hand instruments in Europe, the market leader in all Nordic countries and over 80% of our products are exported globally. LM is a part of the Finnish medical corporation Planmeca Group. www.lm-dental.com.
To look after our markets in Southern Europe (France, Italy, Portugal and Spain), North Africa and Middle East, we are looking for an experienced and energetic
In this position you are responsible for sales, customer relationships and marketing activities in the respective territory. Your tasks include planning and following up the sales budget, training and coaching our potential local product specialists and fulfill local needs for sales support materials. Utilizing your expertise, you are entrusted to search and kick-off new business opportunities and develop new sales promotion concepts in your area as well as a part of the global Market Operations team. Attending local and global exhibitions and customer events is a part of your job. As Export Manager, you will also analyze market intelligence and participate in overall marketing planning with our Sales and Marketing team.
Ideal candidate’s profile:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in international B2B-distribution channel management
- Sc. or M.Sc. degree in economics, oral health, health technology or similar
- Fluent command of Finnish and English – French, Italian and / or Spanish proficiency is highly preferred
- Willingness to travel internationally and ability to create and develop long term customer relationships
- Result-driven and self-initiative mindset combined with cultural knowledge and excellent networking abilities as well as flexible team player capabilities
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced international business environment
- Data-driven mindset and the ability to analyze accounts and identify opportunities
- Contributing to our company’s overall development by bringing up new ideas
- Quick learner with an ability to constantly develop as a professional
What we offer:
- Challenging and varied position with personal growth opportunities
- International working environment in a growing and profitable SME
- Modern and pleasant working facilities in Parainen
- High-end innovative dental products with global competitiveness
- Support from the team locally and from the group level
- Your location will be Parainen, Finland or home office in Italy, Spain or France
For more information, please contact Export Sales Manager Jonathan Rehnberg tel. +358 40 0879 388 (November 6th at 11-12 GMT+2 and November 12th at 13-14 GMT+2, November 15th at 13-14 GMT+2) or HRS Advisors consultant Essi Karvonen +358 40 557 8117. We are expecting your application letter and CV including salary request by November 22th, at the link below.