Join us as a FIELD BASED BUSINESS MANAGER in our IBD team in Finland.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our more than 230-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Operating across 32 countries, our Europe and Canada region is diverse, dynamic and at the forefront of supporting our mission of delivering better health for patients through leading innovations in gastroenterology, central nervous system, oncology, and vaccines. In Finland Takeda Oy is one of the top ten pharma marketing companies.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
A Typical Day Will Include
– As a Field Based Business Manager working on the IBD Team, you will be empowered to lead the launch of a potential first cell therapy for patients with complex peri-anal fistulas. CX601 is an investigational drug.
– In your day-to-day work, you will follow our values while upholding the highest ethical standards and show the operational agility to respond quickly and effectively to customer needs.
– You will develop effective and constructive working relationships throughout the Business Unit and Takeda Finland & Baltics in general and with the IBD Patient Value Team, Takeda Market Access department and Takeda Medical Department.
– You will lead the development and implementation of the Integrated Therapeutic Area Plan and local customer initiatives in line with the Therapeutic Area Strategy to maximize performance of this product.
– At least Bachelor`s degree
– Several years of experience in specialty care pharmaceutical industry
– Experience with new product launches, especially in specialty care and/or orphan disease markets
– Crucial that the candidate understands the specialty care business model where the brand/s operate including working with a KAM model
– Analytical mindset, ability to convert information into insights; ability to monitor market trends, uncover unmet needs, identify risks, barriers and opportunities at national level
– Experience in Crohn’s disease and surgery highly preferred
– Strong communicator with the ability to engage both external and internal customers and willing to spend high amount of time with customers
– Experience or strongly motivated affinity in marketing
– Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
We strive to create a work environment that reflects Takeda’s overall ambition towards ‘better health, brighter future’ – starting with our own employees through our Takeda FIT program.
Empowering Our People to Shine