Adapteo is a driving force in the development of a better and more adaptable society with its offering of modular buildings for both temporary and permanent needs. Modern construction projects have strict requirements as regards flexibility, accessibility and sustainability, the very areas on which our entire business is centred.
We are the leading supplier of modular buildings in Northern Europe, with operations in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and Germany. Adapteo was originally founded as a subsidiary of Cramo, but the company has been a fully independent entity since 2019 and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. In 2018, Adapteo generated sales of EUR 221 million. We currently number about 400 employees with head offices in Stockholm, Sweden and Vantaa, Finland.
Adapteo’s core values provide a foundation for our business and our culture. Whether employee, customer or stakeholder, your experience of Adapteo should be of a company that is Proactive, Collaborative and Committed.
Our growing and dynamic accounting team is looking for a team member for a permanent position located in Vantaa head office.
- Reporting of balance sheet and P&L and providing balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and IFRS and compliance with internal policies
- Depending on your previous experience and knowledge you may be responsible for e.g. IFRS adjustments, asset accounting, leasing entries, financial transactions.
- Interface with different stakeholders of Adapteo Group internationally
- Bachelor’s degree or related, preferably a major in Accounting
- Experience in bookkeeping, financial closing and reporting
- Knowledge of IFRS reporting
- Enjoy working with Excel and financial IT systems
- Cooperation and problem-solving skills
- Pro activity
- Accuracy, responsibility, systematic and highly organized way of working, ability to manage multiple priorities and assignments at the same time
- Good communication and language skills in Finnish and English, both verbal and written, Swedish or German skills are an advantage
For more information, please contact Pia Paavilainen tel. +358 50 3059 217 at HRS Advisors Oy. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with your salary request by January 10th, 2020.