Part of the bioeconomy, Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Stora Enso has some 26 000 employees in over 30 countries. Our sales in 2017 were EUR 10 billion. Stora Enso shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki (STEAV, STERV) and Nasdaq Stockholm (STE A, STE R). In addition, the shares are traded in the USA as ADRs (SEOAY). storaenso.com
We are now looking for a
Head of Master Data Management
to join our process excellence team in Helsinki or Stockholm.
You are responsible for leading the development and implementation of Master Data Management (MDM) at Stora Enso, ranging from overall strategy to MDM requirements and methodology. You are involved in creating conceptual level specifications for the MDM governance framework in alignment with company strategy and bringing in MDM best practices to support business goals. You have a strong focus on business development and work towards providing MDM solutions in service of the diverse needs of Stora Enso business divisions. You coordinate and work closely with Data Concept Owners and oversee the deployment of high-level master data practices throughout the organization as well as into process design. You also participate in enterprise architecture development providing input from MDM requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of master data governance, processes and quality standards as well as information management and data architecture
- 10+ years of related work experience
- Strategic thinking and vision to develop solutions that serve business objectives
- Deep understanding of business development as well as knowledge of underlying structures and processes
- Overall understanding of business processes producing and utilizing the data
- Expertise in change management
- Strong leadership skills
- Business related bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Hands-on systems experience as well as experience in information and system architecture modeling are considered an advantage
- Excellent English skills are required, Finnish and Swedish are considered an advantage.
We offer you interesting challenges and wide responsibilities using the latest standards in the field. You will have the opportunity to be part of creating something new at Stora Enso, a global company dedicated to responsible action and cutting edge sustainable products. We invite you to join our journey.
For further information, please contact Krister Botell from HRS Advisors, tel. +358 50 304 2410. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with a salary request by July 29th, 2018.