Adapteo is a driving force in the development of a better and more adaptable society with its offering of modular buildings for both temporary and permanent needs. Modern construction projects have strict requirements as regards flexibility, accessibility and sustainability, the very areas on which our entire business is centred.
We are the leading supplier of modular buildings in Northern Europe, with operations in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and Germany. Adapteo was originally founded as a subsidiary of Cramo, but the company has been a fully independent entity since 2019 and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. In 2018, Adapteo generated sales of EUR 221 million. We currently number about 400 employees with head offices in Stockholm, Sweden and Vantaa, Finland.
Adapteo’s core values provide a foundation for our business and our culture. Whether employee, customer or stakeholder, your experience of Adapteo should be of a company that is Proactive, Collaborative and Committed.
Our growing and dynamic accounting team is looking for a team member for a permanent position located in Vantaa head office.
- Provide support to the financial department in AC daily accounting tasks.
- Assist in preparation of financial statements, reporting and other tasks in a team
- Interface with different stakeholders of Adapteo Group internationally
- Bachelor’s degree or related, preferably a major in Accounting
- Already some experience in bookkeeping and understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Excellent English skills, Swedish or German language skills are an advantage
- Excellent Excel and IT skills and willingness to support in development of Adapteo’s financial systems
For more information, please contact Pia Paavilainen tel. +358 50 3059 217 at HRS Advisors Oy. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with your salary request by January 10th, 2020.