PAROC® stands for energy-efficient and fire safe insulation solutions of stone wool for new and renovated buildings, HVAC, marine and offshore, acoustics and other industrial applications. We manufacture our products in Finland, Sweden, Lithuania, Poland and Russia, and deliver them to customers in Europe and other parts of the globe in our familiar red-and-white-striped packages. Behind those products, there is an 80-year history of stone wool production knowhow backed with technical insulation expertise and innovation of our professionals. As part of Owens Corning, we are global in scope and human in scale. Ultimately, our people and products make the world a better place. For more information, please visit About Paroc and LinkedIn.
We are looking for a fixed-term employment for maternity leave substitute in Helsinki
JUNIOR HR MANAGER
Your main responsibility is to advise and assist managers and employees on interpretation and administration of all People and Leadership Policies and Procedures including among other things employee relations, employee development, recruitment, compensation, training and occupational health care. You will also act as a coordinator with external salary provider. You can work in HR projects according to personal abilities and interest. You will report to the Head of HR Finland.
We expect you to have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Finnish and English
- Demonstrated strong commitment to confidentiality and professionalism
- Desire to work in a dynamic environment with diverse tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels
- Demonstrated initiative and decision making
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of Success Factors is an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Minimum education and work experience: degree from university of applied sciences with two years of HR experience
We offer you a versatile job with a market leading brand. In this role you will also have an opportunity to grow and develop yourself in a strongly development oriented company, as a part of our competent and dynamic team.
For more information, please contact Seija Raesola, HRS Advisors Oy, January 11th 2 – 4 pm or January 16th 9 – 11 am, tel. 040 775 6150. To apply, kindly complete the application form and submit your application and CV in English with your salary request by January 21st, 2019: