Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil-based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. Stora Enso has some 26 000 employees in over 30 countries. Our sales in 2017 were EUR 10 billion, with an operational EBIT of EUR 1 billion. Stora Enso shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Oy (STEAV, STERV) and Nasdaq Stockholm AB (STE A, STE R).
Stora Enso has chosen a new ambitious path for its Finance Delivery function, embracing a next-generation shared service model and new smart technologies for process digitalization. If you are enthusiastic about providing best financial business support services, and can relate to Stora Enso purpose “doing good for the people and the planet”, we invite you to join our journey.
Manager, Advanced Analytics
Our Finance Delivery team is looking for a business-oriented Manager, Advanced Analytics to build our data-driven process analysis and mining capabilities at Stora Enso enabling business process intelligence and automation.
Area of responsibility
- You will be responsible for building up process mining capabilities and ensuring that the process mining becomes an integral part of our services
- During the ramp-up of these capabilities, you will act as a project manager and in the next stage you are responsible for running and operating our process mining and analytics services in Finance Delivery.
- You will provide analyses and insight about end-to-end process performance and work together with Stora Enso business units, functions and process teams in exploring the data and providing insights that feed continuous process improvement and actionable results back to the business to support decision making and create transparency.
- You will gather and translate business requirements and be required to determine methods and procedures for analytics assignments
- You will participate in workgroups and projects related to analytics across Stora Enso.
- You will interpret data and visualize the outcomes as well as present findings to the senior management.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and competencies:
- Relevant background in Finance, IT or business operations and prior experience in data analysis, process re-engineering and business partnering
- Experience in business process management and process improvement tools and techniques
- Strong IT orientation, interest in data modelling and new technologies
- Critical and analytical thinking, strong strategic, facilitation and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Consulting experience is an asset
- A relevant Master’s Degree
Key strategic elements for us are innovation, digitalization, structured processes and motivated employees. We offer you a unique opportunity to learn and develop with us, be part of our finance transformation journey when we further leverage our global platform and implement data discovery tools turning data into insight. You will be part of a dynamic and ambitious team who drives process excellence. In the beginning of the job you will recruit a data/business analyst(s) in your team.
The position is located in our head office, Helsinki.
For more information, please contact Pia Paavilainen tel. +358 50 3059 217 at HRS Advisors Oy. To apply, please complete the application form at our web pages www.hrsadvisors.fi and submit your CV and application with a salary request by April the 8th, 2018.