Merus Power designs and manufactures world-leading clean technology to improve power quality, energy efficiency, operational and environmental performance to reduce CO2 emissions and usage of natural resources. Our solutions – Battery Energy Storages, UPQs, active harmonic filters, STATCOMs and SVCs– effectively improves electrical system performance in real-time. Power quality and energy storage benefits create winning business for our customers, increase revenue, save energy and enable renewable energy grid integration
Would you like to be a storyteller and brand ambassador for a cleantech company that builds a better tomorrow through developing smart energy storage solutions?
Merus Power is looking for a creative, proactive and hands-on Marketing Manager to join their sales team! In this role, you will take part in building Merus Power brand and developing and implementing marketing strategies in accordance with our core business goals. The work covers all areas of managing marketing contents for increasing awareness of the high-tech solutions and value provided to the customers. You will have a variety of responsibilities, such as creating marketing campaigns, utilizing digital marketing tools, commissioning and reviewing advertising material with advertising agencies, organizing trade fairs and other business-related events etc..
We are looking for an innovative and self-driven marketing professional who has experience in B2B marketing, works well under pressure and can meet even tight deadlines when needed. We also hope that you are interested in following closely market trends and competition in order to come up with new ideas and suggestions for improving our marketing actions.
You will be an important part in writing the success story of Merus Power by giving our business partners and stakeholders a glimpse into company’s daily activities, new products, and the spirit of Merus Power and the important work that they do.
What we are looking for:
- A person with a suitable degree and 3+ years of experience in marketing, sales or advertising preferably in an industrial environment
- Capability to plan and coordinate marketing projects independently
- Good knowledge in digital marketing and social media targeting
- First-rate co-operation skills and ability to communicate in Finnish and English fluently
- Skills in WordPress, Google Analytics and other marketing tools are highly appreciated
- Willingness to learn technical details and genuine interest in following the key marketing trends that influence the energy industry
What we offer you:
- A significant role in creating the future vision and planning of the Merus Power marketing strategies and ability to implement them
- Challenging and interactive position that allows creativity and decision making
- Possibilities to work in an international business environment
- Dynamic and development-oriented working atmosphere
- The opportunity to develop your professional skills in a Finnish cleantech company
For more information about this position, please contact HRS Advisors consultant Kristiina Lehmus p. 050 3964 686. Send your application, CV and your expected salary no later than 13.10.2019.
Welcome to Merus Power – Winning Business with Power Quality!