Stora Enso has some 26 000 employees in over 30 countries. Our sales in 2017 were EUR 10 billion, with an operational EBIT of EUR 1 billion. Stora Enso shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Oy (STEAV, STERV) and Nasdaq Stockholm AB (STE A, STE R).
Are you looking for the next step in your career where you would have the possibility to make use of your experience from several areas of operations? And at the same time be in the heart of the digitalization and transformation of Stora Enso?
Packaging Solutions division provides fibre-based board materials and corrugated packaging products and services designed for a wide array of applications. Our renewable high-end packaging solutions serve leading converters, brand owners, and retailers across multiple industries looking to optimise performance and drive innovation.
Stora Enso Division Packaging Solutions in Tampere is now looking for a
Operations Manager in Intelligent Packaging
Intelligent Packaging by Stora Enso is driving digital transformation, providing real-time connectivity across supply chains for both B2B and B2C sectors. The application of technologies (e.g RFID, NFC, IoT) in packaging is redefining supply chain optimization through data capture, service integration and security whilst also delivering sales acceleration through brand enhancement and customer experience.
Intelligent Packaging is about to establish a new production facility in Tampere and we are looking for an energetic and experienced leader to build, start-up and lead the operations. In this role you will have significant input on how the operations are established and run – hence this role requires versatile experience from more than one area of operations. To be successful in this role you will need to possess the right amount of entrepreneurial spirit and very hands-on approach and “Let’s do it” attitude.
In this new role you will:
- Have a significant role in setting up the operations for this new production facility
- Establish the operations processes (sourcing, material management, inbound/outbound deliveries, customs clearance, customer service incl order handling, production, quality management, warehousing, safety) and thereafter manage those processes
- Manage the team from HR perspective, which includes among others resource planning, work scheduling, target setting, performance management
- You will also be the owner of the operational budget
We will look for these qualifications when selecting for this role:
- Experience and solid track record in building/leading operations of several disciplines and/or environments
- Experience from leading teams
- Strong knowledge of project management practices
- Proven leadership skills with high ability to inspire and motivate
- Skills to positively influence various stakeholders
- Experience from demanding negotiations
- Fluency in Finnish and English – both written and spoken
For Further information, please contact HRS Advisors Oy, Tarja Kohtamäki, tel +358 400 797 453. To apply, please complete the application form at our web pages www.hrsadvisors.fi and submit your CV and application with salary request by August 10th, 2018