LM-Dental, founded in 1973, develops, produces and markets high-tech dental hand instruments and their tracking system together with ultrasonic devices, orthodontic appliances and more. With the innovative product design and high-tech production technology we are the fastest growing manufacturer of hand instruments in Europe, the market leader in all Nordic countries and over 80% of our products are exported globally. LM is a part of the Finnish medical corporation Planmeca Group. www.lm-dental.com.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and business-minded health tech
You will have an active role in the interface of different functions and take the lead of the DTS (Dental Tracking System) business operation. You operate efficiently from a customer and technical point of view in a close cooperation with sales, marketing, production and R&D. You will report to Sales & Marketing director. As a Product Manager you will be responsible for the product line’s business development, including global sales planning (collecting and analysing market intelligence, managing post market surveillance and follow-ups, training of key personnel with relevant product knowledge and sales support) and product management (marketing and R&D coordination, DTS productization and introduction coordination, reviewing technical product changes both hardware and software). Our customers are dental distributors providing solutions to globally leading dental institutions and private dental clinics.
Ideal candidate’s profile:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree of engineering, natural sciences, health technologies or similar
- Experience and passion for business development
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Analytical thinking with a twist of intuitiveness
- Ability to prioritise and balance short and long-term projects
- Fluent spoken and written English communication skills, preferably in Finnish, too
Appreciated additional experience:
- Comfortability in an academic and medical field
- Experience of global sales and marketing
- Experience of SaaS products
- Understanding and knowledge of RFID technology
- Understanding of SW integrations
- R&D experience and/or agile SW development
What we offer:
- A challenging and active position with excellent learning opportunities
- A growing industry in a global environment
- State-of-the-art IoT technology
- Support from the team locally and from the group level
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Strong and growing organization with a good financial standing
About DTS (www.dentaltracking.com):
The LM Dental Tracking System is a combination of RFID readers for keeping track of all articles used by dentists and a cloud based (SaaS) service for using this IoT data. The big data gathered from all the readers into the cloud server makes it possible for the staff to spend more time treating patients and less time on administrative tasks e.g. through
- asset and inventory management
- process optimization
- patient safety / infection control automation.
For more information please contact to HRS Advisors consultant Essi Karvonen +358 40 557 8117. We are expecting your application letter and CV including salary request by August 11th, at the link below.