Part of the bioeconomy, Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Stora Enso has some 26 000 employees in over 30 countries. Our sales in 2017 were EUR 10 billion. Stora Enso shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki (STEAV, STERV) and Nasdaq Stockholm (STE A, STE R). In addition, the shares are traded in the USA as ADRs (SEOAY). storaenso.com
We are now looking for a
Product Master Data Concept Owner
to join our team in Helsinki or Stockholm.
You are responsible for developing product master data management (MDM) in alignment with Stora Enso MDM strategy based on the needs of business divisions and group functions to support the Stora Enso business strategy and targets. You gather and present overall requirements for product master data, and deploy agreed master data practices, quality specifications and rules. Your responsibilities also include organizing, updating and maintaining the Stora Enso master product tree. You work in collaboration with the MDM team to implement MDM best practices, and oversee that policies are followed in process design. You also participate in enterprise architecture development providing product master data input.
- Knowledge of leading practices for product master data governance, processes, quality standards and supporting tooling in information management and data architecture
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Strategic thinking and vision to develop solutions that serve business objectives
- Excellent understanding of both business and technical needs related to MDM requirements management
- Understanding of end-to-end business processes that produce and utilize product master data
- Good overall understanding of information management systems
- Expertise in using support tools such as SAP in MDM implementation
- Experience in change management and large implementation projects
- A relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Hands-on systems experience as well as experience in information and system architecture modeling are considered an advantage
- Excellent English skills are required, Finnish and Swedish are considered an advantage
We offer you interesting challenges and wide responsibilities using the latest standards in the field. You will have the opportunity to be part of creating something new at Stora Enso, a global company dedicated to responsible action and cutting edge sustainable products. We invite you to join our journey.
For further information, please contact HRS Advisors consultants Krister Botell, tel. +358 50 304 2410 or Maiju Kangas, tel. +358 50 302 7185 on Wednesdays and Thursdays. To apply, please complete the application form and submit your CV and application with a salary request by August 12th, 2018.