LM-Dental, founded in 1973, develops, produces and markets high-tech dental hand instruments and their tracking system together with ultrasonic devices, orthodontic appliances and more. With the innovative product design and high-tech production technology we are the fastest growing manufacturer of hand instruments in Europe, the market leader in all Nordic countries and over 80% of our products are exported globally. LM is a part of the Finnish medical corporation Planmeca Group. www.lm-dental.com.
While our team member is on parental leave, we are looking for an energetic, efficient and customer-oriented
Sales & Event Coordinator
In this position you will be in charge of coordinating both large scale customer events and smaller scale customer visits and product trainings in our headquarters in Parainen. You will also plan and organize our in-house events for our personnel and assist in various tasks including international sales, campaign calculations and travel management. You are a part of our Market Operations’ team and report to Export Sales Manager.
Skills and experience needed to succeed in this position:
- Excellent hands-on coordination and planning skills
- Previous experience in business-related event planning and project management
- Strong communication skills: fluency in Finnish and English, professional proficiency in any other language is considered as a valuable advantage
- Preferably a degree in International Business or related field
- Smooth operation of MS Office
- Knowledge of M-Files document management tool is an advantage
- A driver’s license and a car in use
Ideal candidate’s profile:
- An initiative mindset combined with a flexible and team-oriented working style
- Excellent prioritizing and organizing skills
- Ability to understand and respond to urgency and meet deadlines in a fast-paced international business environment
- Conscientiousness, reliability and an eye for style and detail
- Joy and curiosity in learning new things and the ability to function in new and surprising situations
What we offer:
- As an innovative and growing market leader, we offer you a unique chance to work in a challenging and varied position with personal growth opportunities in international business
- High-end dental products, global competitiveness and profitable SME
- Support from the team locally and from the group level
- Good commuting possibilities from Turku and modern and pleasant working facilities in Parainen
The length of the substituting position is planned to be approximately one year. Continuing the contract is possible.
For more information, please contact HRS Advisor consultant Essi Karvonen +358 40 557 8117. We are expecting your application letter and CV including salary request by October 27th 2019, at the link below.